• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wish Upon : A Dragon Ball Super RP [OOC] [Open]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So. Was thinking about joining in on this. How do the saiyans feel about a xeno mercenary being hired by the saiyans to bring you back home? Obviously this character would eventually just get roped in with the adventure, but at the start hes more of just a minor antagonist for you all.

Hmmmm, I hadn't really thought about his end goal for power level. Seeing as my character has access to only half his power due to his curse, he is currently at a high SS2 when going full out, which is going to rare since transforming requires him to raise his power level to a certain threshold. However I don't know how I plan on introducing his full power once the curse breaks. Probably due to his training and growth throughout the RP, his peak will probs be relative to a SSG

Last edited:
I believe they will peak out around Goku's current SSG level as well. I also have no problem with a mercenary of sorts...

Also , just stating a Super Saiyan level sort of won't,... Cut it. In Super, Goku's SSJ1 became almost equivalent SSBKKX20 by the end of the Tournament of Power .

Also... I call having Goku and Vegeta when we get to Universe 7 ... Unless the GM claimed them before he actually made this RP .

Lot to respond to here! Leusis Leusis i think that character sounds very fun. Wanna throw a Cs together for me to approve? At current power level id place Zukai around where Raditz was when he and Napa first show up on earth.

Ultimate end goals for strength I guess just depends on how this RP goes.

Andrita Andrita as both vegeta and goku are fairly important characters and from the show I don’t really want anyone PLAYING them in a long scale way anyway. I have pretty specific ideas of what they’re gonna end up doing in the story and if somebody wants to fill in for what I have in mind we can talk about it.

For me.... My current character... = Far weaker than Kid Goku, before he trained with Roshi .
Like RingSlinger RingSlinger said, depends on how into Super we get and how developed the plot gets around certain tiers of power. I'm certain we'll make it past Buu.. But even then I'm unsure.
And yes I'm willing to go with whatever plot you have ready for them. Whenever your ready to tell me, I have a lot of time right now.

Hi, I'm interested in joining the RP so far, but I'm curious to know how other Saiyan's are still existing excluding Goku and Vegeta and the half-breeds like Trunks, Gohan, Goten, etc. They should be extinct unless it's from another Universe or somethin'...

Hi R Rizzy yeah this is set in Universe 6. The whole story is that this group is trying to assemble the dragon balls of earth to wish their way to Universe 7.

Late. But at work so i do what I want. BUT. Zerra's human form Alexi, peaks out at Super's Tien when fully powered. So basically the strongest tier of humans. That's her peak though. When she learns how to use her sword limit breaker with her human body, she'll be able to reach Namek's Vegeta (beginning of Namek), but 1. she doesn't know how to yet. 2. Even when she does, she won't be able to hold it for longer than 10 seconds at first because it'll drain her stamina...stupid human body XD

Don't worry about how strong her true form is :) It's not important because it probably won't show up anytime soon, if ever.

Alright. Well just know I intend for this character to be rather well known in the right circles. The leaders of the saiyans and Frost often come to him when they have a job that absolutely needs to be done. I intend for him to be very strong if that's not a pain in the ass for you guys.

Essentially his people locked him in armor that significantly limits his power in his base form and doesn't allow him the use of any of his transformations. He is entirely unable to remove this armor and only somebody of adequate strength is able to strike him and break the armor.

Essentially at full power with the armor on he would be about on par with Goku in his base form during the Buu saga, so, still strong as hell, but at a clear and massive disadvantage when fighting somebody like Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos if he were to decide to transform.

So.... Yeah I don't see that as a problem per say. A transformation-limiting armor.... But that guys is going to be difficult to fight.

Well even the strongest beings in the multiverse can be caught off guard and harmed by comparatively weak attacks. After all, Goku was nearly killed by some tiny weak alien with a single blast from a phaser ring when at that point in his base form he was stronger than he was in dbz using ssj3.

I know this . Actually the people in RoF commented he was stronger than he was as SSG in Base.

So RoF Base Goku = Above SSG [Battle of Gods]

I also don't plan to just attack you guys right out of the gate. It'll probably take some time for you all to gather the dragon balls and by then I'd assume you've all increased in power considerably. By then I'd say the lot of you giving it everything you've got would be a good match. Unless once again. A certain someone decides to transform and overpower me.

Last edited:
Leusis Leusis are you going to wait for us to gather the balls to jump in or jump in now? It is probs gonna a good while before we get them.

Andrita Andrita Sarada's SS form looks epic. I hope it gets to make an entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back