• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wish Upon : A Dragon Ball Super RP [OOC] [Open]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If you wanna post character ideas here you're welcome to! I'm making the character sheet thread right now too, so once that's up you can kinda format the information from here to there. If you wanna plan together with anyone else who signs up about how your characters might be connected too that works.

I’m gonna wait until tomorrow to throw a first IC Post up because if other people wanna join as Saiyans they could have come with Zukai on the ship. Although people can always join as saiyans sent to bring him back or take him in for stealing a ship who land later I guess. I’ll get an iC post up tomorrow!

Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles depends on if that’s the character you wanna make! Would it be a character trying to tag along for the wish, someone like trying to bring her back to sadala, or any other motivation?

Okay rad. I’ll be able to work on an initial post in a couple of hours. I’ll hold tight on finishing it till you’ve got a CS up. :)

RingSlinger RingSlinger
I am very interested. Would the Future Warrior from Xenoverse 2 be legitimate to RP as ? It does follow Super elements inside of it and everything.

Also... I would like to play as Kale & Caulifilia to tag along with if you don't mind.

Hi, I'd definitely prefer characters that are new creations of the players than any sort of characters actually from the show/games. I'm open to more Saiyans tagging along though for sure.

Oh... Alright then.

I'll create a profile for Kale and Caulifilia hopefully before the day is over.

Oh, haha, I more meant if you had any characters of your own or were willing to come up with brand new characters I'd prefer them to characters who already exist like Kale, Caulifla or the Future Warrior. Specifically Kale and Caulifla because they know how to go Super Saiyan 2, and my character doesn't know anyone who would have been able to to teach him those things. So if you wanted to come up with two characters who may or may not be loosely based on Cale and Caulifla I'd be much more open to that?

If you ABSOLUTELY hate the idea of playing a character you made up yourself then we can talk about playing as characters from the show, I just have a strong preference for homebrew chars.

Honestly, I prefer using your own characters rather than characters from something that already exists. It's more interesting that way.

I also like an RP that can sorta grow with source material instead of needing to retcon it, or need to be retconned when a new movie or book or something comes out.

Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles Andrita Andrita

Alright I made a first IC post. I left it open for however many Saiyans joined Zukai on his trip, and pretty much just started them off on earth. your posts do NOT have to be as long as that first one. I kinda just like initial posts to have a lot going on.

If you're playing anything other than a Saiyan that came along and you have a specific entrance in mind, you can PM me about it and we can set it up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back