• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wish to try out an FxF RP (it would be my first)

Hey guys :)
Lately, I find myself wanting to try out RPing an FxF pairing for the first time. I never tried it before so I thought I should let you know since its only fair in case I'm not good at it but I am not new to RPing. I usually to MxM pairings. :)

Okay not to forget the expectations:
- Please don't let me do all the thinking for the plot, let's do the work together so we will both enjoy the RP.
- it would be great if you could respond once a day or at least once every two days (if something comes up or you need more time to respond let me know and I will be okay with waiting a bit longer)
- I am ditch friendly so if you want to stop RPing just tell me and everything is okay, I get that sometimes peoples styles just don't fit well together.
- Please try to post at least two small paragraphs or one big one so I have something to work with. I usually try to match my partner's posts both in how frequently I post as well as length so if you post two paragraphs I will do so as well and if you write more I will try my best to match it.
-Have understandable English skills (be good enough to be understood well but you don't have to be an expert at it or anything)

A few pairings I like:
Here is a list of pairings I would be interested in but there are more so if you have any suggestions or pairings you would like that aren't on the list let me know and we can see what we can do. As for plots, well I would like to come up with one together.

**= I love
*= I like
No stars= its okay

Demon x Demon**
Vampire x Demon**
Witch/warlock x Demon*
Witch/warlock x Vampire**
a God x Demon**
a God x a God**
Creator x Creation*
Mermaid x mermaid**
Mermaid x Demon**