• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wingclan, Clans Torn

onestepback

`no cap. fr fr on god. fax no printer man`
Roleplay Availability
It’s 12 moons past and Vulturestar has died leaving Bramblestar, the leader. A new cat arrives and soon the clan changes. (All kits are now apps if you like it or not, )

If you want to join just give a CS and then start,

Storyline: Bramblestar is unsure of his new Role, when a cat Thorn’pool comes in, every cat is loves him and wants him as his mate, but Thorn’Pool is hiding a secret. theres a new clan forming, and Thorn’Pool, Bramblestar, and Owlpaw, Sunnypaw, Oliverpaw have the truth right in there paws. They just need to find it, join us In a breath taking story.

Is it okay if I just hop in using a character named Riverpaw?))

Sure perfect, please send a character sheet to a link ill make it in a sec

Thorn’Pool had been doing his deputy duty’s until he saw riverpaw, his close friend “why don’t you have a mentor?” the lost though Thorn’pool asked

he soon didn’t care and flew away to get some meat, after all she might be careless enough to not want to get mentored so he left the new app alone cause they could be annoying

Alright (also don’t mind the dice thing, I accidentally clicked it-))

//owlpaw, Sunnypaw, Oliverpaw are played by someone else I best ask not to play them

Oop- I thought you owned them lol. I won’t :D I hate it when people do that to me, so I wouldn’t do it to someone ever))

Thorn’pool came back with prey he wanted eating it and walking to the river, Heart’Paw, Barn’Paw Goose’Paw saw him walk past dreaming to be like him some day “Hey stop staring at the wings, they have eyes and it hurts there feelings “ Thorn’pool shouted he hated kits and apps more than anything. “I wish the old leader didn’t die, now with bramblestar everything’s a mess he doesn’t know what to do, he’s been asking moon’feather for help 24/7” Goose’chase butted in, She was a elder that hated new cats like Thorn’Pool

Thorn’pool flew off to the Waterfalls and soon Wrote down reports of Cats moving the deputy board of who the best cats where, The leader got the choice but the deputy got to give them ideas

”Hmmm goose’chase here cause she is rude all the time“ Thorn’Pool stabbed his claw in the leaf symbol of her, and moved down and up cats

“Finally done“ Thorn’Pool sighed, Falling asleep

Riverpaw just rolled hers and looked up at goosechase. “Hello, goosechase. Do you need anything?” She mewed.

“No, acctuly I’m just wacthing Thorn’Pool he is the worst deputy“ goose’chase rolled her eyes

She giggled a bit. “Well, I’ve got other things to do. Bye!” She mewed, bouncing off. Riverpaw started walking outside camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back