• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Winds of Fortune

Killjoy

It's in the details

pirate_ship_by_pmstw.jpg

Winds of Fortune

For centuries, pirates and privateers alike have spoken in whispers about a great treasure hidden away on an uncharted island. And for centuries sailors have ventured out on uncharted seas to search for the treasure, never to return again. Whether it be by fate or necessity, you now find yourself boarding a boat with strangers, each uniquely fitted for the voyage, each of you desiring the same outcome:

To find the legendary treasure.

This is very interesting and it kinda puts me in the mind of One Piece, but apart from that I would love to heard further information about this. :D

[QUOTE="too much idea]Interested but I'm going to semi-hiatus for aa several days (overseas trip), can I reserve a spot/make my character and say that he/she is sick and had to be quarantined?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good! The IC is up!

I am most definitely interested. But I've got a small question: can a person have more than one marking? I have a character in mind, and 2 of the 3 markings fit her personality as I have her in mind currently.

(Both Zephyr and Tempest seem to fit her)

marorda said:
I am most definitely interested. But I've got a small question: can a person have more than one marking? I have a character in mind, and 2 of the 3 markings fit her personality as I have her in mind currently.
(Both Zephyr and Tempest seem to fit her)
PM me about it! I actually had a name for these types of people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back