• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wind breaker/Yowamushi Pedal

Hello there, I'm The Huntsmans Hunter and as of recently, I've gotten really into Biking anime/manga for whatever reason mostly the Manhwa Wind breaker and the anime Yowamushi Pedal so I've decided to see if anyone else wanted to do a roleplayer based off either of these two or maybe even a combination of the two.

Wind Breaker is different to Yowamushi Pedal in the sense that it's more street bike racing than 'professional/actual racing'.

So the idea I had was that a group of about 6 (us) start a high school that used to have a successful cycling racing club but no longer after a long string of failures. Our characters or some of them at least love biking and decided to try and revive the club getting some others to join who perhaps cycle to school so we have enough for a full team (6 people).

Now the idea of mixing the two come into play by having us not only set up a school team but getting involved in some street races and learning skill not heavily used in professional racing to try to gain an edge over the bigger schools who have more experienced members.

This is a terribly written up idea that came to me just of out of the blue. I'm more looking to see if anyone is interested than trying to get a plot idea out right now.

So that being said who's up for riding some bikes!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back