• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wincest - Sam x Dean Winchester

lonelycycle

descriptive writer, actually super lazy
tumblr_static_tumblr_mp8yr4mtke1s0er18o1_500_by_coffeelurvr-d9beycm.pngDean Winchester has never been the type for reading other people, what with the hundreds of different emotions and expressions just one human can have. Sam Winchester isn't an exception to this, not really, because his younger brother is the King of Shields— and if you've ever tried to read stone-faced, inexpressive-voiced, and calculating eyes, you'd fucking understand Dean's trouble. But, that doesn't mean the man doesn't try. He tries to pull that cold exterior off and expose his pyschologically damaged interior, perhaps learn him like the back of his own hand, but he can't. And the problem is, the more he fixates himself on his young brother, the more he begins to falsely notice signs of seduction. Sam, much to the other male's dismay and beyond his own control, begins to display certain actions that drive Dean's sanity right off the nearest cliff. Just plunges straight into the river of arousal below. Sam drops something on purpose, bending down slowly and carefully, and perhaps Dean didn't catch the hint of how sore Sam might have been after a hunt. He touches Dean's bicep, finds every excuse in the book to brush their toned bodies together, but maybe Dean doesn't understand that the hotel room they're crammed inside is smaller than his own patience. Maybe, Dean Winchester should stop himself while he's ahead, quit attempting to read the signs altogether, perhaps he should look away from Sam's lips as he speaks, and he should definitely stop leaning in—

*Where as Dean misreads Sam's feelings and ends up kissing him, fucking up literally everything* any takers?

Yep! I see that we're both new members, so pming wouldn't work anyways 😅 where would you like to start? I assume you wouldn't want to do character forms, as we both know the characters anyways.

Yeah, I was gonna mention that xD I'm fine with starting anywhere really and yeah, I don't think forms would be all that necessary lol

Maybe just jumping in would be good? Or we could discuss the plot a bit more? Whatever works for you!

Jumping in would be fine! Would you mind starting? If not, I don't have a problem doing so!

Could you? I feel like you have a better understanding as to where to start then I currently do cx (I'm so bad at starting threads :,,)

Honestly, it depends from day to day and how my muse is! But I usually try and be as descriptive as I can and I usually tend to write about a paragraph or two, though I can do more when needed c:

As he walked down the hallway of the hotel they shared, Dean Winchester tried to figure out what hurt the most.

His joints ached like... well, like he had only slept in one position for the last several months. Either upright in the passenger seat of his impala, or inside a hotel bed with scratchy sheets that desperately clung to his body. His throat burned from the alcohol he couldn't resist only moments prior, stuffing his flask back inside his pocket and cringing like it was his first time. It wasn't, but everything felt that much more sensitive lately. His focus was rarely on himself lately, what with the monsters that showed up during every crack of dawn, and his brother— fuck, Sam Winchester.

Sam was his largest problem yet, obvious in the ways he bent down in front of Dean, hips pulled taunt and teeth between his lips. For awhile, Dean didn't notice it. He was sleep deprived and alcohol driven, of course he's not going to notice the way his brother had made a sturdy attempt at seducing him. Until he did, one day under the liqour haze that clouded his mind. Watching as Sam knelt beside him to clean off the wound from a particularly bad fight with a monster that really, really hated him. He was all hands, then. Brushing up against the other male, so close that his breath was mingling with Dean's, and maybe he didn't consider that Sam was only pressed up against him because the motel room was just that small. He wasn't considering a lot, lately...

"Sammy," He muttered softly as he entered the room, eyes low to the floor, stiff bodied and filled with confusion.

Upon hearing the hotel door opening, Sam pulled his attention away from his laptop and instead settled it on Dean as he walked into the room. His brows furrowed slightly as his brother muttered out his name, his eyes roaming over the older male once before they rested back on Dean's face. Something seemed a bit off to Sam with how Dean was acting, noticing the man's stiff posture and how he was adverting his eyes.

Things have been rough lately and that alone, without any details to go with it, was enough for Sam to understand why Dean was behaving like this. With hunt after hunt, driving for hours on hours, and being stuck in crappy motel rooms wasn't something to enjoy and it took a lot out of them. It was how their lives went.
The world lately hasn't really given them a chance to rest. Sam was still recovering from getting slammed into a wall during a case, a kink in his back that seemed to be refusing to go away. Sleeping in a bed that wasn't exactly meant for someone his size didn't help either. And he knew that Dean had been beaten up pretty badly and then with what happened recently with the last monster, he knew Dean was still recovering physically and probably mentally as well.
Sam was. The monster had done quite a number on his brother but patching Dean up had done a lot to reassure Sam that he'd be okay.

Sam had also noticed how Dean was drinking more so than he usually had. He had smelt the alcohol on his brother's breath when he had patched him up. And a few times before that too. It wasn't hard to miss when they're practically always side by side, especially while staying in their current motel of choice. Small, cramped, and barely any room to move without bumping into something or into Dean.

Either way, Sam was a bit confused by the way Dean had kept his gaze down. Maybe he was guilty of something? Did he do something wrong? Things have been a bit different between them. Sam wasn't sure what but there was something there and he wasn't sure if he was okay with it.
Or maybe Sam was just reading too much into it?

"Yeah?" Sam finally spoke up, keeping his gaze on Dean as he sat up in his seat some more and wetting his dry lips with his tongue.

Vesseled in a rainstorm of dread, a hesitance striked into Dean like lightening would behind a glooming sky. For the first time in a long time, his mouth went dry with the words he no longer wanted to say. He lifted his gaze to meet his younger brother's, lips parting as if wanting to speak his mind, wanting to ask the questions he'd willingly downed in alcohol, but nothing came up but the bile of a churning stomach. He shook his head, pulling out the flask that outlined in his jean's pocket and dared to take another swig,

"Just wanted to ask if you have another hunt for us," He mellowed out, a fist clenching at his side. He left the flask out this time, heading over towards the only table that pressed tightly inside their motel room. He sat down, rubbing calloused fingers over purple-bagged eyes. He was tired— dare he say, exhausted even. The hunting, the teasing, and the mal-thoughts he was having about his own brother was unappetizing, lately. Especially, when dusk swept over their room and the arousal only crept up on him. Like a shadow on the wall, clawing at his skin and making him sweat. He shook himself of the uneasiness before it could climb, even when his own gaze traced the way Sam's tongue wet his dried lips.

His jaw clenched, "Think I need the distraction," He wondered if the sentence was even coherent under the growl he let pass.

Sam's gaze hadn't left Dean, watching as the man had opened his mouth before closing it. It was clear to Sam that Dean had something he wanted to say. But when Dean shook his head and pulled out his flask and drank from it, causing Sam to narrow his eyes a bit.
He didn't like it. He didn't like watching his brother drink his problems away. He knew fully well that if Dean truly wanted too, he'd drink himself to death. That was the last thing Sam wanted.

When Dean finally spoke up, Sam couldn't help but feel like he was using that as a cop out for whatever he actually wanted to talk about. Something was clearly bothering Dean.
And when Dean had practically growled out those words, it only became even more obvious that something was bothering him.

Hunting was the best way to keep distracted and both brothers often used it as such; a distraction. But hunting while being dead tired, sore, and not so sober weren't good combinations wasnt the best idea. It only ends with someone getting hurt, even if they're both too stubborn to realize that in the first place.
But maybe getting out of this place and getting back on the road could do them both some good?

Dropping his gaze down onto the bright screen in front of him, Sam bit the inside of his cheek and shifted in his chair, his foot unconsciously brushing against Dean's leg. "Didn't find much," He finally told his brother, glancing up at him from under his lashes before looking back down again,"Got a few things that I'm still looking into and a possible case involving a shifter a state over."

Maybe that's exactly what Dean Winchester needed lately; to be hurt. Sliced open by claws that clearly wanted his innards on the floor below him, bruised and bashed by the bastards that dared cross their paths. The Winchester brother's had definitely made a name for themselves, so why did Dean suddenly want separated hunts? He knew why— because maybe, the distance would place Sam's shoulders back on his head, get him to think clearly, to stop seducing his fucking brother. The roll of disgust churned his stomach, flattening with something he couldn't quite make out... Curiousity.

Dean knew he was a sight for sore eyes; mirror shatteringly attractive to the countless women he'd brought home as of late. Perhaps, attempting to bore Sam into giving up this façade. It definitely wasn't because the eldest Winchester wanted the distraction, wanted nothing more to be hips deep in a women he'd barely met, because his sick fantasy about his brother was becoming harder and harder to block out. The thought made him shudder, consciously aware of the way Sam's foot brushed up against his own.

His entire body seemed to tense, fingers gripping the flask just a little harder, white-knuckled and heart pounding. "Tell me about it," He grumbled out, nursing the last bit of liqour. How could the simplest of touches make him react this way? Did Sam even know what he was doing? "I'll go," He forced out, "so I can finally fucking think without you around," He didn't mean to snap, and hoped, for a moment, that it was quiet enough to not be heard.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sam was quick to respond, very much hearing what Dean had said. His brows were pulled tightly together and his lips were drawn into a frown, looking a little hurt and pissed off as he gave Dean a hard stare. He wasn't really expecting that to be said of all things.

Sometimes, well, a lot of times they butt heads. Usually after cases where one of them pulled a stunt that the other didn't approve of and other stuff along the likes of that. And again, with Dean drinking and how exhausted he seemed, it could explain his attitude but with the way Dean had said that, it really didn't settle well with Sam. It made him feel that Dean was actually upset with something that he did, or upset with him in general.
And if he was, Sam wanted to know why.

"I think you know exactly what I mean, Sam," The eldest shot back, tone filled with edge as he mimicked his brother's devious action more harsh than he intended, foot pointedly pressing up against his. He laxed, drawing himself back at the way his own heart fluttered against his chest, thudding in spark like it always did when they touched. He set the flask down with irritation, partly because he wasn't able to drown himself back into a liqour-filled state, having to deal with his own emotions now.

He loosened a little after a stare down with his brother, biting down on his lower lip to show his obvious incertitude. "Sammy," The attitude change was bound to confuse his brother, but he was all over the place himself. "Why do you keep doing these things to me?" There was something behind his voice. Something harsh, something a little soft, and he stood up from his seated position in order to emphasize it. "Do you even know what you're doing half the fucking time?"

"No, I don't think I do." Sam replied back, tone hard and full of confusion. His foot jerked as Dean's pressed against his, not expecting the action nor the harshness behind it. He didn't know what to say after that, opting to just stare at Dean for a moment before dropping his gaze down onto the table with an unreadable expression.

Sam didnt understand what Dean was trying to get at but so far, he knew it had something to do with him and that didn't make him feel better. He didn't like being a problem, especially when it came to Dean. His brother dealt with enough of his shit already, he didn't want to add to it.
But he didn't appricate the way Dean was going about this. Drinking, resorting to anger and snapping at him without an actual explanation just upset Sam.

When Dean had called him by his nickname, Sam glanced back up at the older male as he stood. He stared at him, brows still drawn together and his lips still in a tight frown. At Dean's words, Sam looked away and tightened his jaw, exhaling through his nose before pushing himself out of his seat. Now standing in front of his older brother, Sam stared him right in the eyes. "Tell me what I've been doing, Dean." He spoke firmly, a stern look in his hazel eyes as he stepped closer. "Tell me what I've done to make you act like this because I certainly dont have a single clue."

Dean breathed out an aggressive sigh, attempting to calm himself before his side comments stirred their conversation into something heavy. He wasn't equipped to deal with his own emotions, and he didn't think he would anytime soon. So, instead, he stared the youngest Winchester down with an equally hard gaze. It was almost predatory, challenging... in a way that made his heart pound and the adrenaline to course through his veins. For a moment, he wondered if he was intimidating as he was subconsciously making himself.

As Sam stood up, Dean's immediate response was to shrink just a little, because his brother was much taller than he was, and the thought made him cringe.

He made a point to step away from the approaching male, "You don't have a clue?" He quoted, mouth parting in a response as he huffed out a laugh. How could Sam stand there and lie straight through his teeth? How hypocritical, Dean. "You're driving me mad, Sam,"

Silence. He took the moment to lower his gaze slightly, eying the same lips he'd been focused on only moments prior. The dirtiest of thoughts would provoke him later, but for now, he focused on his exaggerated frustration. "and quite frankly, I think you're playing me like some kind of fool,"

Dean had always been the type to never speak what was on his mind, so there was no doubt that the confusion on Sam's face only made the older brother upset. Did he really not have any idea? No, the entire show Sam was putting on lately couldn't have been accidental. "Always walking around like you own me, Sam. You don't, stop acting like it,"

// I was kind of thinking. Maybe their fight leads to Dean leaving to go get a drink? Timeskip to when Dean gets back, perhaps he starts another fight just for the hell of it, and then kisses him? Felt like it might add to the roleplay.

(( That sounds really good to me!!

Narrowing his eyes, Sam refused to look away from his brother, refusing to back down until he finally figured out what was really bothering Dean. He knew it had something to do with him, but what? Things had been pretty damn normal for Sam, beside the way Dean had been acting recently. There was obviously something that Sam was missing but Dean on the other seemed to know exactly what it was.

The younger male opted to stay quiet and let Dean get whatever he needed to say out of his system, only staring and standing there in front of the other man. Dean was almost mocking him at this point it seemed and Sam wished that whatever was happening here stopped.

The last few things that Dean had said really got to Sam.

"What? Walking around like I own you? Dean, what are-," Sam cut himself off and then scoffed, adverting his gaze and shaking his head. He really wasn't understanding a single thing here and it absolutely seemed like Dean wasn't gonna let him know. Looking back at his brother, Sam was once again staring him down. "I don't know what's going on, Dean. I don't understand why you're suddenly treating me like i've done something bad even though I haven't done a single thing to you. I'm not trying to play you, I'm certainly not trying to act like I own you or whatever, I just genuinely don't know what's going on here. What am I missing, Dean? What did I do to you to make you act like this?"

"Yes! Do you really think I don't notice?" Dean's tone of voice assaulted the atmosphere around them, the muscles underneath his shirt twitching as if he was ready to run for the door and leave this conversation behind. For a second, he reminded himself of John Winchester, the very male that succeeded in running away from his problems the same way Dean learned to cope with his own.

The adrenaline rush increased throughout his body, furthering another sudden jolt irritation that fanned his limbs. Did Sam think he was stupid? Was he trying to keep Dean on the brink of insanity? He was damn near about to launch himself clear off the edge. Suddenly, the eldest Winchester was flinging his empty flask across the room, his pent up rage clinging on to the last bit of nerve he may have saved. "Save the innocence card," His tone bellowed, echoing throughout the small hotel room. He pressed a finger to Sam's chest accusingly, but the action itself was rough enough to send him backwards a couple of steps, "Enough is enough, I'm going for a drink,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back