• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~Wilted's Craving~ (Ignore Prefix) (Updated 12/20/16)

DrowningXInXPackingPeanuts

XxI AM THE PILLxX
tumblr_mhkd1nctcn1rab1jyo1_500.gif

Hello There Lovely Roleplayers, I am back once again.~

If you are interested in a roleplay, stayed tuned*

But before I go on;
Here are a few important rules.
I love romance, all my plots and pairings don't have to be romance but I would like it more! but I also love friend relationships, family. I mean I just love many types. 
I play all pairing MxF MxM and FxF (Mostly MxF and MxM), It's 2016, almost 17. Get over your I can't stand the LBTG community! 
I play both genders, and would prefer to double if I only get to play a male!
No less than 2 detailed paragraphs!
Follow all RPN Rules, Including Fade to black!

I love to cuss, and most of my characters cuss. I have a few that don't, so get the fuck over it! HAHAHA( Im so sorry dont hate me)
I like more serious roleplays some fluff is amazing but I like the more serious ideas (That doesn't mean their won't be any fluff, I love fluff!)! And I like to use some darker themes! So any triggers need to be stated before we begin!
CHARACTERS NEED TO BE WELL MADE! NOT RUSHED! AND GOOD ALL AROUND. ALONG WITH PLOTS
No God Modding
Be Able to Play Multiple Characters!
Last but not least, you need to help me the plot.
I will mostly likely ask for a Writing Sample! I am being picky~

I have other small rules, but nothing too important, mark a Hi!!!! If you have read the message!

Well now that is over, here are a few things about me!! Ask more if you wanna know more!

I am Emily if you wanted to know. I go my username most of the time, which is Wilted, but hey I am getting a little personal here.

I am a student, so my weekdays will be taken up. I will still reply those days, just not as much as I would on the weekends.

I currently live in the Pacific Time Zone, my time range I have found is quite random, I usually am on from 3 or 4pm to 9 or 10pm. I will read things in the mornings which is like 4 or 5 am. I mean..like its random. On the weekends its pretty much random as well.

About random, that's pretty much what I am. I love to share music, art, gifs, stories, and such in the OOC. So expect it! I love making friends, and hearing stories!

I like neon green, and purple.

My very first character was a mix of Shego from Kim Possible and Gwen from Total Drama Island. She has still used a lot, she is my smol bean. My grumpy ass child!

Cats are life.

I am a turtle.

Meobitch.

Here are the fandoms,

I vary from Oc x Oc, Oc x Character, and Char x Char.

*** Is what I am craving

Bold is kind what I prefer to play.

Like I said I usually prefer MxF, it's easier, but I will do any other pairings if I feel down. 

Doubling for me could be, you chose a person, and I chose a person and we put them in 1. One plot, or 2. Two different plots.
giphy.gif
All, and Any Fallouts in the Fallouts Series!
I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS WRITER. WHO CAN WRITE DETAILED, AND WILL ACTUALLY HELP WITH THE PLOT, AND FOR THIS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.
Only Oc's, unless you truly have a cannon you want. Then we can talk
Fallout New Vegas is my favorite. In Fallout RP's I tend to use Oc's but will do ships if you please
tumblr_mk3yn0IiVx1rbizfyo1_500.gif
Skyrim
I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS WRITER. WHO CAN WRITE DETAILED, AND WILL ACTUALLY HELP WITH THE PLOT, AND FOR THIS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.
Oc's Only again may do a cannon if you really want it.

tumblr_mfo80sT83W1rw4qqqo1_500.gif
I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS WRITER. WHO CAN WRITE DETAILED, AND WILL ACTUALLY HELP WITH THE PLOT, AND FOR THIS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.
I usually use Oc's, but I will 100% use the real characters in it. Maybe a mix of Oc's and Original Characters.
No legend of Korra. I have never watched it.
tumblr_msgwewAwna1rey868o1_500.gif
Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin)
(I will play a character for you, if you play one for me! CharacterxOc or I might do ships if you bring it up)
People I can play will be Underlined
People, I want someone to play for me will be Bolded
If they are underlined and bolded it means I will play them for you, but I want someone to play the for me!
(If a character isn't on here, Just ask!!!)
Eren Yeager
Armin Arler 
Reiner Braun
Connie Springer
Jean Kirstein
Levi Ackerman

136728-youtube-captain-des-des-from-youtube.gif

Youtubers!!!

(If I play one for you, you have to play one for me!)
People I can play will be Underlined
People, I want someone to play for me will be Bolded
If they are underlined and bolded it means I will play them, but I want someone to play the for me!
IF A PERSON YOU WANT ISNT ON THE LIST ASK. I AM A BIG FAN OF YOUTUBE I KNOW JUST ABOUT EVERYONE. ASK!
Pewdiepie 
Markiplier (TAKEN, but still willing to play for you)
Jacksepticeye 
CapnDesDes(Destry <3)
Dan or Phil (Personally I don't watch their content but will play them for you since I kinda know their personalities)

jttcote2.gif
Something like the Journey to the center of the earth, or like Land Of The Lost.

tumblr_m0smiemhXl1qdj4i3o1_500.gif

Then I also think something like Lemony Snickets. A series of unfortunate events.

18x081vroq3h2gif.gif

Hunger Games!!!! (I've read, and watch all the series)

(I would love you forever!!!)

I really have been on a H.G!!!

I will play mostly anyone for you! I think I got all of their personalities in the bag.

All I need is someone to play sweet Peeta for me! I beg!

e8c.gif

Scooby Doo

I really like the idea of close friends being put to the test in dangerous sitiuations. 

More will be added, but I can't think of anything currently

Pairings

Okay, so pairings are a little bland right. Nothing to get excited about, no plots, more work.

I use pairings as a way to get ideas flowing, so if you choose a pairing don't expect it to be that boring of yea my character is a vampire yours is a werewolf. They don't like each other, but they fall in love.

I want a good plot, or I get bored. I and you will come up with it!

* - The more these, the more I wanna play it!

~ - If I have a plot already for it!

Ask me for what Romance pairings you want. I mean sometimes I have to be in the mood to get into a good MxM plot! So it depends on!

Let me know if you have any pairing ideas! I would be totally down to hear you out!

Celebrity x Fan/Non-fan/Celebrity ****

Combine Family***

Broken home*****

Runaways****~

Fake relationship/Catfish **

Demon x Contracted Human **

Demon x Angel****

Human x Demon****

punk musician x classical musician****

addict x new friend (Friend/Family/Lover/Old Flame)*****

Rival Captains**** ~

Shipwrecked***

Captain x First Mate**

Pirate xCative x stowaway****

Pirate x Enemy Captain ****

Ex x Ex ****

Druggie x Suicidal ****

Family Drama roleplay ********

Road Trip **** ~

Starting a Family *****

Foster Care*****

Adoption****

Assassins**

Singe parents/Pregnancies/Teenage Pregnancy*****

Bully x Victim **

Depressed kid x Depressed kid***

Depressed Kid x Positive Kid***

Goth x Nerd (Anything cliche like that. Like jock x Nerd, ect.)**

Survival******

A super-secret school that trains students to become hitmen, spies, and assassins.  *****

I AM REALLY INTO DIFFERENT TIME ERAS,

WESTERN, VICTORIAN, MEDIEVAL, and a lot of other times. I am not that educated in history so if you really know your stuff, then give me a moment. I may get things wrong, just correct me!

Plots

Okay so plots, I hate this part. Takes the most thought, and writing....so it takes the most creativity! Haha.

Well, I may start with a few plots, which will have original thoughts, but I may take things from here and there. I will attempt to credit the people I take things from if I can't I will have NOP Not original Plot. 

If there is a ? by the word, it means we don't have to add it.

I will add as I come up with more, so don't threat.

I am gonna try, excuse me if these are cheesy. I have always worked better when I could toss things back and forth with a person. 

Plot 1. 

All pairings, Multiple Char?, Horror, Mature?, Romance?, Multiple Relations(Meaning Family, Romance, Friends, etc)?, Plot edited, and discussed further

Plots found here

http://alohilanie.tumblr.com/post/89891156604/horror-theme-plot-idea-muse-a-and-muse-b-both

Muse a and muse b both take the same train in the morning and afternoon. (They don’t have to go to the same school or even know each other.) One particular afternoon, they both get on earlier or later than usual and the train is empty. The two sit next to each other making idle chit chat (or not) and as the train goes through a tunnel, they come to realize that nobody else is on board and they don’t go through tunnels towards their destination.

Things get hectic, they panic, and before they know it they train stops upon reaching its final destination. The fog is thick and eerie, though, through the fog of the station, muse a or  muse b can make out a green sign lighting the path of the exit. They can’t see it from the train car and it’s their last stop, so they have no choice but to get out and look for themselves. Upon closer inspection, the lit sign reads ((insert town name of your choice)).

Plot 2.

All pairings, Mult. Char,  Horror, Mature, Group?, Romance? Mult. Relations? Mystery, 

The plot was based on a roleplay that faded a long while back. It was a group roleplay, and I was super excited for it, but like I said it faded. 

I don't remember the member who came up with it.

NOP

A group of the Wealthy, Famous, Popular, Smart, people all gather on one island. Invited by a very wealthy man, a very well known man for a party. A party which is held yearly, to discuss business, to congratulate themselves, to treat themselves. What happens when the lights go out when dinner is served. With only confusion, after the lights turn on again. There he is the man, throat sliced, his head on the plate of salad he was going to enjoy. The guest look around shocked, knowing there is a murderer in the house. In fact knowing that the murderer could be sitting right next to them.

Plot 3.

All Pairings, Mult. Char? Horror, Mature, Group? Romance? Mult Relations? Will Be discussed Further.

PLOT FOUND

http://shahruks.tumblr.com/post/105201202911/ikolwrites-a-masterlist-of-plot-ideas-an

“People once believed, that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.” - The Crow, 1994

Plot 4.

All Pairings, Mult. Char comedy, Mature, Group? Romance? Mult Relations? Will Be discussed Further.

Original Thought

Character A is let just put it this way, a bum. He/She doesn't have a job, couch surfs every night, spends his/her money on booze, drugs, food, parties. He/She is just not an adult yet, but is quickly forced into that reality when the pressure of adulthood forms on his/her shoulders. (Be it a big bill, or even if they have a kid to support now. Whoever plays this person will decide) Hey, you can take the kid out of the childhood, but not the child out of the kid, or some crap like that. So this bum gets a job working at the amusement park, fun right. Not when you get force into a sweaty, smelly, itchy mascot suit. It looks like you're not the only freak here. The whole crew of the daytime amusement park workers is...special to say the least.

Plot 5.

All Pairings, Mult. Cha? Mature, Romance? Mult Relations? Will Be discussed Further.

I lost the site! This isnt mine.

Muse A and Muse B wake in a dark attic tied together, they have no memory of the last six hours and how they came to be in this attic and why they are tied to each other like a scene from an Indiana Jones movie. Muse A and Muse B know each other from outside this room, they have a turbulent relationship that has on occasion ended with blows being traded. They are each as bossy and as stubborn as each other and must now put that aside to work together to work out what is going on and where they are.

A light comes on outside while they are still arguing with each other and by that they see that the floor and walls are blood stained and one wall is lined with pickling jars containing body parts.

The light outside is a motion light and has come on with the arrival of a car, most likely containing the person responsible for the blood and the body parts being as they are. Muse A and Muse B must escape from the attic, the house, and the killer before they become just another stain and specimen.

Twist: Muse A and Muse B are ex-lovers.

Twist: Muse A and B are strangers

Twist: It's a group of Friends stuck in the room  (Beginning of Scooby-Doo roleplay.) 

Twist: Group Of Strangers

Plot 6.

All Pairings, Mult. Cha, Mature, Romance? Mult Relations? Will Be discussed Further.

MUSE A IS THE LEADER OF A TIGHT-KNIT TRAVELLING BAND OF THIEVES. ONE DAY, ONE OF THEIR MEMBERS GETS BADLY INJURED, BEYOND THE SKILL OF ANY OF THE THIEVES TO TREAT IT. MUSE A, OUT OF DESPERATION, MAKES THEIR WAY INTO A SLEEPY LITTLE VILLAGE AND KIDNAPS MUSE B, THE VILLAGE’S YOUNG MEDIC, FORCING THE MEDIC TO TRAVEL WITH THE BAND OF THIEVES UNTIL THE INJURED THIEF IS COMPLETELY RECOVERED. WHILE MUSE B AT FIRST DEMANDS TO BE BROUGHT HOME, AND HAS NOTHING BUT ANGER AND DISDAIN FOR THEIR KIDNAPPER, THEY SOON FIND THEMSELVES THRIVING AMONGST THE THIEVES, AND THEY BEGIN SEEING MUSE A IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT, AS IN PRIVATE EACH MEMBER OF THE BAND SLOWLY BEGINS TO REVEAL MORE AND MORE ABOUT THEIR LEADER, HOW THEY CAME TO JOIN MUSE A AND ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR THEIR CREW. 

(Sorry for Captials, I am not really not in the mood to rewrite that haha~)

Plot 7.

All Pairings, Mult. Cha, Mature, Romance Mult Relations? Will Be discussed Further.

Lost the link but NOP

When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse Bare on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known?

Plot 8.

All Pairings, Mult. Cha?, Mature, Romance? Mult Relations? Horror, Action, Will Be discussed Further.

Original plot,

Muse A, Muse B are in a car. Driving down a long rode, which seems to never end. The rain is crashing on the car windows, loud powerful thunder shakes the car. They were suppose to be to their destination hours ago. Muse A to afraid to admit that they are lost. They just keep driving hoping to see a town soon. Muse A stomach is in knots. Muse B feeling the tense air, and has a nauseating feeling in His/Her guts. Then out of no where the car stops. Muse A gets out the car in the pouring rain to see what he/she can do. Muse B trying to get any service. With no luck. 

A scream, and the quick movements of a shadow opening the car door knocking Muse A, and B into a deep painful sleep. 

When they awake, they are together, but in a cave lite dimly by lanterns. Trash sprawled on the floor, the damp air hot. Making sweat drip down Muse B face already. The only way to get out is through a crack in the cave wall. Just big enough for the two to slip through. What the hell is further in the cave, and do they truly want to know? 

Plot 9.

All Pairings, Mult. Cha, Mature, Romance Mult Relations? Will Be discussed Further.

More will be added later

One Line Plots, and Gif Ideas!

1;

I once dressed up as the opposite sex for the fun of it, but you kissed me that drunken night, and now I can’t get you out of my head; I wanna kiss you again, but one problem.. you’re straight.

2:

You told me you didn’t love me, but you also said you’d die for me. (Personally that gives me a HG's feel to it~)

3:

You’re so out of my league and not gay at all, but I’m whipped as fuck, constantly going out of my way to fit into yours.

4:

Whenever we’re alone or extremely drunk, we flirt, but other than that we’re both all too aware of how popular you are and how bullied I am.

5:

The walls are paper thin and you just heard the brutal break up of me and my ex, and now you’re trying to comfort me through the walls and it’s kinda awkward but it’s also helping so?\

6:

The walls are paper thin and I hear you having obnoxious parties every night, and I would be mad but at the end of it all I can hear you crying yourself to sleep and i’m actually kind of worried about this lifestyle you’re living?

7:

You were drunk and you broke into my apartment and I would call the cops but you’re kind of out like a light so I’d kind of feel bad but you bet your ass i’ll be waiting for you to wake up until morning so I can ask who the fuck you are?

8:

You snuck into my apartment to avoid your ex while my door was open for groceries and I got so scared I spilled the milk everywhere?

9:

More coming

Sorry for the sloppy thread! I am getting use to editing on this update!!! Comment down below, or Pm me if interested!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Addict and maybe an old flame? I do a terrible job playing solely a male but don't do too bad of a joke b as doubling as one!! I love lots of details,and romance,and drama!  Lol, let me know if maybe I peaked your  interest!! 

Hi! I'd be interested in celebrityxfan (or non fan) AngelxHuman DemonxHuman or even a historical time period 

@Wilted Hi There!~

I would be interested in Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan, Demon x Angel, or Punk Musician x Classical Music

I am a bit better at playing female roles, but I can create a male role if needed! 

Which character I would wish to play in the pairings:

Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan: Either

Demon x Angel: Either

Punk Musician x Classical Musician: Classical Musician

Let me know lovely~

Addict and maybe an old flame? I do a terrible job playing solely a male but don't do too bad of a joke b as doubling as one!! I love lots of details,and romance,and drama!  Lol, let me know if maybe I peaked your  interest!! 

Hey! you sound great, but may I ask if you read all the way through the rules. 

Hi! I'd be interested in celebrityxfan (or non fan) AngelxHuman DemonxHuman or even a historical time period 

Okay Pm me a writing example, please!

@Wilted Hi There!~

I would be interested in Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan, Demon x Angel, or Punk Musician x Classical Music

I am a bit better at playing female roles, but I can create a male role if needed! 

Which character I would wish to play in the pairings:

Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan: Either

Demon x Angel: Either

Punk Musician x Classical Musician: Classical Musician

Let me know lovely~

Hey did you read through all my rules? and I am down to discuss can you pm me a writing example?

Hey! you sound great, but may I ask if you read all the way through the rules. 

Okay Pm me a writing example, please!

Hey did you read through all my rules? and I am down to discuss can you pm me a writing example?

Yes lovely! That's why I put Hi there cx sorry, I don't usually do things 100% as I should. Also I will get on that example now ^-^

Yes lovely! That's why I put Hi there cx sorry, I don't usually do things 100% as I should. Also I will get on that example now ^-^

Haha, that's what I thought, it was really my bad for doing such a normal code word! Hey, a rebel I like that *Puts on dark shades* I'll be waiting for babe. *Gun finger thing, that all the cool people  do*

Hi!!! (I think that's what I'm supposed to do, but I'm not sure, so please don't hate me)

I'd be highly interested in the 'Secret spy school' idea or a Hunger Games RP. I have no problem doubling or playing guys and I'd love to do some romantic and darker stuff. Let me know if you want a writing sample. 

Hi!!!

I'd love to play Peeta for you if you could play Gale or Finnick for me :3

Ohhhhhmigosh, you sound like a beautiful person! Let's kick some roleplay ass :D  There's so many ideas that's it's almost hard to pinpoint one down. I like the one-line plots the best though and Crow did catch my eye. I like the dark stuff, but can work with romance too. Multi characters isn't a problem at all and plots and character stuff is fun to work and brainstorm on! Plus... it's winter break and so it shall be more fun. 

((I love all the GIFs <3  ))

I like Fallout New Vegas, I'm a stank detailed writer. Boom, kapaut. Let's get this show on the road.

Hi!!! (I think that's what I'm supposed to do, but I'm not sure, so please don't hate me)

I'd be highly interested in the 'Secret spy school' idea or a Hunger Games RP. I have no problem doubling or playing guys and I'd love to do some romantic and darker stuff. Let me know if you want a writing sample. 

Oh wow I didn't realize that people replied haha! Sorry for the wait! I would love to get a writing sample, and I have been DYING for a HG roleplay! Shoot me a pm!

Ohhhhhmigosh, you sound like a beautiful person! Let's kick some roleplay ass :D  There's so many ideas that's it's almost hard to pinpoint one down. I like the one-line plots the best though and Crow did catch my eye. I like the dark stuff, but can work with romance too. Multi characters isn't a problem at all and plots and character stuff is fun to work and brainstorm on! Plus... it's winter break and so it shall be more fun. 

((I love all the GIFs <3  ))

Sorry for the wait! Thank you!!!! I would love to roleplay! Shoot me a Pm, and we can discuss! I suggest having a writing example for me!!! 

I like Fallout New Vegas, I'm a stank detailed writer. Boom, kapaut. Let's get this show on the road.

Sorry for the wait! Im down to discuss, shoot me a pm!!!

(MANDATORY "Hi!!!!")

Greetings, Despite your upbeat persona, I see that you are a fan of decent roleplay ideas. I would be interested in a Fallout NV 1x1. I have played both 3 and NV quite extensively, so I know my stuff. I only do male characters, but I  don't mind who you play. I don't get triggered, just so you know. And... I would enjoy making an OC. That about sums it up, we can discuss plot and setting in PM. If you are interested, that is.

(MANDATORY "Hi!!!!")

Greetings, Despite your upbeat persona, I see that you are a fan of decent roleplay ideas. I would be interested in a Fallout NV 1x1. I have played both 3 and NV quite extensively, so I know my stuff. I only do male characters, but I  don't mind who you play. I don't get triggered, just so you know. And... I would enjoy making an OC. That about sums it up, we can discuss plot and setting in PM. If you are interested, that is.

Hello! Shoot me a pm bro! I love to get to discussing~ 

Hi! Lovely to meet you! I've been looking for someone who is also an Avatar fan and willing to rp using it as the base. I would prefer if we did zukoxkatara (me being Katara) and working out another pair involving maybe someone like Aang, Toph, Sokka, OC, etc.  Message me if you're interested ^^

Hey! I've been craving an Avatar the Last Airbender RP recently as well if you're still up for it! I know that @Mao already expressed interest, but I would be down to do a 3-person RP if that makes it easier for you guys (anything works for me) :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back