• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
E366EF5D-FA45-4874-8157-5D2323438B0A.jpeg
Kansan Mackenzie

Kansan was going to ask if he could join them with their sleepover if they decided to have one, by naka beat him to it. “yea can I come too? I would totally understand if not no pressure.” He says in a calm demeanor, as he looks to naka as she addresses him. “HAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU?!? shut up she’s a... good person.” he fights himself to talk to the woman, his body fights him to like her due to her personality and quirk. He doesn’t at all like controlling and forceful people, he doesn’t like people taking advantage of others and trying to make other people “theirs”.

Kansan turns to kenko. “your welcome, it’s ok i don’t look for a thank you from people no worries.” He says non pridefully then adds. “umm no actually they still hurt to be honest but it’s ok, if sacrificing some ribs and comfort saves even one person it’s worth it. But yea haha at least I have some spare.” He says turning to kirai then gives her a (non flirtatious) smile.

... thank you for asking, mine isn’t really that special I can make my limbs fast like swinging n stuff, not as cool as yours but I still like it.” He says masking what he is feeling effectively, when he sees eric-eris and is caught off guard. He remembered a BOY slime but she was dressed EXACTLY like him, maybe it was a coincidence he thinks to himself until eris says it is him. Then mackenzie saw something gangling in eris hand... beneath her assets, he looks at the bag not really embarrassed seeing her assets as well not knowing wether she’s a she, he or it. “hey eri-eris it’s really nice to see you again, what’s in the bag?” He greets then asks eris stumbling on the work Eric in a casual calm voice. Then his question is answered corn him with him giving it to kenko.

huh neat.” is all he could say at her description of herself and her goo.

Last edited:
Character: Richard Darvis

20190316_000836.jpg

Richard sighs and leans fowards. The principal's speech was interesting he supposed.

After the written test Richard left the room, he's semi confident he did well. He wandered the hallway for a short while before coming across the Practical exams room. He briefly stares before entering the room.

He looks around the practical exam room, it seems quite lively here already, but it's a hero Academy so it's bound to be lively.

He attmpts to avoid the crowd and heads to a more isolated spot.

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city : WCA AUDITORIUM
Kiseki beamed at the thought of a sleepover. Even if it had to be held at her house her parents were always nice when they had guests over. “Thank you two for caring, and yeah a sleepover would be great!”she chuckled when Ai and Kansan asked to hop in as well. “Of course, the offer extends to everyone here!”she said as she looked to the slime person and Kirai who joined in as well. “I’d love for you all to come!”she added as she made eye contact with Ai and Kansan. Could they call it the K Squad when it was really KKKKAE? They could call it the KAE squad but pronounce it like kay. Oh wait.. would Junsui be in it too? She decided to drop the millions of questions she had floating in her head about the silly topic. “If your family doesn’t want all of us over we could hold it at my house too,”she told Ai even though she was hoping to get away from her own place. “Oh, and I think your quirks really cool!”she smiled as she gave a nod to the girls question about her quirk.
Her eyes met Kenkos when she was talking to Eris about her burns. “Im pretty sure my bandages would have healed her burns already, but it was really nice of you to offer to help!”she spoke to the pretty slime lady. “My names Kiseki, it’s nice to finally introduce ourselves!”she finished before she remembered something,”Oh and you guys should be able to take off your bandages if you want to.”
[

nakamura ai

Location: leaving the written exam | Interacting with: PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

"Of course you can join us! The more the merrier." She turned toward Kansan while ignoring her quirk's compliments. "That's a pretty cool quirk, my dude! Like, hm, I'm not sure what it's like. Sounds useful though. You guys will make great heroes!" Or villains. Ai thought to herself while keeping a bright smile to hide her thoughts. What if they wanted to train to be villains, unlike her who was forced to be here? She couldn't think about her new pals like that. Especially since Kansan and Kiseki were so sweet and innocent and Kenko acted like a puppy. When she's not digging her nails into your skulls. But Kirai on the other hand, Ai wouldn't be surprised that she was training to be a villain. That girl had some loose screws.

"My house will be fine! My grandparents won't mind, as long as we keep quiet while they're sleeping." It's been three years since Ai woke up her sleeping grandmother. Normally though, Ai's grandmother was the type who would bake cookies when guests came over. But the short old woman was very scary when mad, especially when people were keeping her from sleeping.

"Wow! Feels like the gel you use when you're sunburned." Ai resembled a child with wide eyes, a slack jaw and hands that playing with Eris's hand. "That's super cool." She took her eyes off Eris's hand and smiled up at the tall slime. "I'm Nakamura Ai, please just call me Ai! Nice to meet you Eris!" Honestly, the girl did not want to let go of Eris's hand. She was having too much fun! Who knew playing with slime could be so stress relieving? Of course, Ai wasn't pressing hard, she didn't want to hurt Eris. Instead, she was massaging it - almost treating it like a baby.

"Should we get going to the practical? Or do we have lunch? I wasn't paying attention during the speech." As she spoke, Ai glanced at her companions, forgetting to release the trapped slime.
code by Ri.a

Well the idea seemed to work, one of those at least and she got warm sleeping for a night to boot. Grinning ever further at her response "Well its common sense to care about those you like right?..." though the offer of everyone invited had her pause and give a look across to Kirai, well I suppose if she went missing in the night could just put it up to leaving early. The smile remains wide across her features before turning back to Kiseki and rubbing her arms slowly "Oh yes they healed well, but their cute and comfy so ill keep them on for now" chuckling to her as she stands to her side.

The offer from Ai was good too, hmm perhaps a second sleepover after Kiseki? that would get two warm nights and maybe some more good meals too..oh right the practical. She casually takes items from her back to eat some more jerky as she looks towards the practical area with a firm nod "Oh your right, that should be the fun part! We can do the Lunch afterwards the practical makes sense to be after the written" laughing for a moment before she looks to Kiseki with an idea, approaching her before with a flash she takes a hold of her and throws them onto her back "Race you there!" dashing off with a dust cloud behind her almost as she heads to the practical hall and opening the door with the smaller girl on her back and laughing the entire time.

slime_s_commission_by_akira_raikou-da02vh8.jpg
Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: lost city lost city (Ai), PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kenko), Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise (Kansan), L3n L3n (Kiseki),
"*Giggle* It's kind of like that when it comes to my definition of genderfluid. I'm glad that my slime is not needed, but keep it in case for future..."​
The greenish slime gestured with her still gloved hand, searching for the proper word without seeming too damning. Sure the girl had ticked her off before, but she had the mental age of a 10 year old with a sugar rush. Eris rushed to a conclusion without properly considering what it ment when she was Eric.
"...Incidents."​
Chuckling at the bandage girl's infectious enthusiasm, she nodded her approval at the idea. It felt good to relax. Unlike with Eric, Eris was much more loose, less stiff. It felt like she had to be stiffer when she was Eric. Ever since... She shook her head, her locks swaying gently as she wished away the thoughts.
'He wouldn't want me to think about that... I don't even think he likes what I'm doing anyway...'​
Clearing her throat, Eris finally realized that her hand was still being held by Ai's grip. Which actually felt kinda good.
"if you would like I could give you some since you like it so much."​
She giggled, when she first spoke to the group, her voice stilled felt too Eric-y, but now it was much more smooth and feminine. Bagging a bit of the slime carefully with her one hand and a sandwich bag from another pocket, Eris presented the gift of slime to Ai before returning her held hand into glovedom. Another laugh came from her mouth as Kenko raced off, but before going to join her, she stopped near Kansan, placing a gloved on his shoulder with a comforting squeeze. She towered over him to say the least and was just a bit closer then normal as she leaned closer to his face. If he really, really paid attention he could almost feel her body almost touching him, it being slightly warmer then the hallway.
"I'll tell you that it's not what your power is, it what you do with it... It among other things."​
She gave one last squeeze before heading off after Kenko, with a 'Hold on, I don't have legs!'

View attachment 552253
Kansan Mackenzie

Mackenzie blushes more red as eris gets closer to him, when they are almost touching he is tomato red. He feels their bodies almost touching and his body heat bounce off her back on him they were so close. He hears his own heartbeat as she talks to him. “hot... SHUT UP HES A HE!” he fights himself on what to think.

Mackenzie sighs and charges his right leg then after 10 seconds he releases the energy stored in it quickly catching up to and then passing kiseki and kenko slamming into the door of the practical exam area. He quickly gets up holding the door for support. “ha! I win!” He says then holds his other side for a second. “UGH WHY IS THE DOG SUCH A DOG?! HAVE A LITTLE CLASS DONT JUST GRAB HER AND FLIRT WITH HER SO MUCH OR ILL SHOW YOU WHAT I DO WITH HYPOCRITES!!!” His body screams to him not liking the dog girls clear advancements on the girl since the beginning.

He stands up tall on his left leg due to his right being on a rest time, he does his best to look like he isn’t in pain. He really actually wasn’t it wasn’t that bad to him.

She was glad someone thought her bandages were cute. She loved her friends already, and she hoped her years with them would be peaceful and happy. She was glad for her shorts when Kenko placed her on her back. She couldn’t stop laughing. She was glad she didn’t have to run since she wasn’t good at cardio, plus she saw a whole new perspective. She look to see if anyone was actually running and she noticed a male in the corner. “Hey you should come too!”she called to the unknown male as she wanted to include everyone. She was happy to see the slime girl and Kansan already running, and she didn’t mind when the male passed her and Kenko.

“That was amazing!”she’d tell the male once she slipped off Kenko. She’d give him a hug, the energy from the little competition was affecting her decision choices. After a few seconds she’d let go and turn her attention back to Kenko. “Thank you for carrying me! That was so fun!”she seemed truely happy now. Her thoughts about her home life were gone and away with the wind.

Kirai Kurokami

"Sleepover huh? I guess I can come. After all, there isn't much I can do back home than watch some horror movies and even some Netflix and chill." Kirai thought, having made up her mind to join this sleepover or whatever they are talking about. She looks at the slime girl and thought "Hmm...I wonder what flavor she is. Maybe some lime or green apple. Either way, I want to **** her."

L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus lost city lost city

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Kenko stops at the door before opening it and taking one step backwards, Kiseki crossing the threshold first then Kenko as she lets the smaller girl down "Your not there though, you stopped just short" a teasing tone to her words as she casually flicks his forehead and laughs "Kiseki got here first, me second......and if you don't take a step forward your going to lose 3rd" doing a short spin afterwards as her gaze lands on Kiseki once more, taking in her laughter along with her own "Oh it wasn't anything, it was fun...just ask anytime you want a lift after all" hugging the girl once more and spinning around again a few times giggling.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui flinched as the girl latched onto his crotch. Feeling the force of her powerful grip hold onto his good good package he could barely even stand at this point. Even with the thickness of his pants it didn't stop all the pressure she had been applying to his boys which his children in the future could possibly feel as well. The moment he felt the pain hit his body he had relatively no choice but to essentially utilize his quirk. Not wanting to give the girl the satisfaction of hearing him in pain. He could feel his skin grow a bit thicker as he continued to use his quirk which irked him a bit, but this was sort of win in his case since he got a reaction out of her. Even if it wasn't the most painless win. His skin growing thicker even helped ease some of the pain though it wasn't by much. The moment she had let go Junsui ceased his quirk as he began to rub over his crotch to attempt to ever lasting pain. Despite the crotch grabber still attempting to assert her superiority Junsui was never one to back down so easily given his hardheaded nature. "So much for the foreplay I guess . You like to get straight to the sadistic stuff don't ya chica?" Junsui said adjusting his crotch. As she continued talking her choice of vocabulary and mention of her father was making things somewhat more clear to the young boy. Though he still didn't understand it completely. "Yep that explains quiet a few things I guess." Junsui said rolling his eyes. "I got a few daddy issues myself though probably none like yours." He said chuckling allowed at his little comment. "Though let's talk about that stick up your butt when it comes to all this. You ever tried relaxing before? If you don't you'll get those nasty premature wrinkles and that cute face of yourself might not age well."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

70EC291E-8F41-433C-B107-DB0018DDD8C5.jpeg

Kansan Mackenzie

Interactions: OPEN TO EVERY OR ANYONE

Kiseki pulled the rug from kansans feet when she hugged him, he is speechless and shocked in the best way. He crouched a little to be at height level with her so she didn’t have to reach up, then he hugs her forgetting about the bullies, the criminals, his parents, WCA and all of existence itself. She was the only thing that mattered to him in that moment, then when she pulled away he felt more content than he ever had in his life. “thank you kiseki, thank you that was exactly what I needed.” He says to her in a content sigh.

Then he looks over to eris, kirai and naka and feels bad for them being left behind. “hey guys you go on ahead I’ll catch up thank you both for the fun im going to get the rest of our friends.” He says leaving smiling and waving at kiseki and kenko, with a new smile and energy they have never seen from the young Scottish Japanese mix.

When he walks over to the rest of the group he greets them. “hey guys sorry we kinda left you all in the dust.” He says kind of embarrassed but the effects of kiseki’s hug still are on his features and attitude.

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh

She does not turn around to acknowledge him as she walks, carrying her slow methodical steps regardless with head tilted upwards, most of his words falling off her as she continues though the mention of her father did cause a faint ripple and strange shuddering sound from beneath her cloak, an almost indistinguishable twitch of her right eye as the smallest tendril of inky blackness comes to the edge of her Scylla. With a slow steady breath it stops and she turns her head ever so slightly to him finally "Unlike you, they are not "Issues" that would imply there....so quite clearly they are nothing like yours" there was definitely more conviction in her words than before but perhaps slightly more of it was directed inwards as she continues to convince herself of the fact as well as the boy.

"Regarding your vulgar comments of inserted sticks" she makes a soft *Hmpf* noise as her head turns back to point upwards "Even if such was true it would simply be used to beat some respect into you Mongrel, and we are completely relaxed!" seemingly taking further offense on the situation with the sharpness of her tone "Its not like your entertaining or anything, We suppose your Vulgarness is simply a novelty"

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

"Oh that's FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE...." Kirai says with a lot of envy towards Kansan for being hugged by Kiseki. He looks at the young man with a psychotic smile and ask "But did it feel good though? Being hugged by the woman you have your eyes on. Oh I can feel the fucking chemistry between you two. I cannot even wait till I see you two ****, or even better, see Kiseki get netorare'd by an ugly bastard and you being forced to watch the action happening. But still, did it feel good though?" Kirai does indeed read a lot of naughty material after being drugged.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: Zamasu Zamasu (Kiriai) , Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise (Kansan),
"Hush darling, your bias is showing."
Eris crossed her arms underneath her breast with a thoughtful look towards Kansan. A wicked smirk came across the slime's face, with a low chuckle to accompany it.
"Though that does explain your tomato complexion around her. Any more flustering and you'll pop tiger."
Her gaze dragged downward from the scottish/japnese's face to a much more intimate area. A gloved hand came to rest before her mouth while the other continued to hold up chest.
"In more then one place."​

nakamura ai

Location: entering the practical| Interacting with: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ai watched, bewildered as Kenko ran off with Kiseki with on her back. She would've run after them, but she was too lazy. Besides, she was much too distracted by the bagged slime to think of running after her pals. The girl was a bit disturbed by the fact that Eris had essentially ripped off some skin. That was kinda badass though? Shaking her head, Ai began to follow her friends, unsure what to do with the bagged slime. Eh, maybe it'll come in useful later.

She laughed at Eris's "Hold on I don't have legs." That was pretty cute, she had to admit. "Shall we follow them?" she glanced at the fuming girl who was glaring at the slime. Oh, she must be jealous. Ai placed a hand on Kirari's shoulders and offered a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. Friends can hug. Besides, Kansan seems a little too innocent to get flustered by a hug." But Ai was surprised to see that Kansan had returned to both her and Kirai. That was really kind of him.

"Don't worry about it!" she waved off his worries but sent Kirai a look as she exploded. "Yo Kirai, calm down. It was just a hug." Ai rolled her eyes. If she had to be honest, jealous was never a good look on anyone, and it was pretty annoying as well. "Let's go!" The girl locked arms with the two and began to drag them after Kenko and Kiseki. But when the slime had begun to flirt with Kansan, Ai sighed. She let go of them and began to hurry off. She was not involving herself in another fight, so she walked off. "I'll see you guys later." She sent Kansan a look that said, 'good luck.'

When she reached the practical area, she looked for Kenko and Kiseki. Instead, she saw a man made of shadow and a girl with white hair. Well, since she couldn't find Kenko and Kiseki, she might as well make new friends. When she was close enough, Ai poked the shadow's arm. "Is that your quirk?"
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
james "touma" tanaka

Location: entering in the practical | Interacting with: Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra + Ai

Oh, those little shits were so lucky that the assembly had started right after they spoke to him. If he saw them later... well hopefully they had fast reflexes.

Like now for example, James had just entered the practical exam room. He hadn't seen them in the same room as him in the written exam. Oh yeah, James was definitely keeping an eye out for them. He was a bit too vengeful. One of his worst qualities, I would say - especially since they had embarrassed him. Wannabe Kpop star...James glared at the wall as he walked. But when he heard a familiar voice, a devious smirk spread across his face and his eyes drifted over to the shadow man who was being surrounded by females. He scoffed and his hand began to freeze.

"Hey, shadow shit!" James called out to him. When he made eye contact, the kpop star threw, not just one but two, dagger-shaped icicles at him. He had aimed it so it would fly close enough to the short girl and would, hopefully, hit James in the arm. He heard the girl scream and watched her jump towards the girl with white hair.
code by Ri.a

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh lost city lost city

With the scream and leap towards her the girl's left-hand shoots out to Ai, palming the top of her head before casting it to one side just above the ground leaving the legs to dangle, looking towards the source of the ice and kicking the shadow boy violently in the side to knock him clear of the incoming ice, though giving little regard to the rest as the dark youth stumbles or flys to the side. Moving bright rubies up to the boy who attacked her eyes narrow "Hmpf, Trash...you will explain why you decided to attack just now" her attention focused on him regardless of the girl still hanging from her hand.

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai shrugged away what the slime girl and pheromonse girl have said to her. "Oh shut your pot holes, I ain't jealous, I'm just envious." She says to them, hitting herself with a double standard. She looks back at Kansan and notices that the slime girl is flirting him. Kirai won't take that seriously. "Um...hey, Eris, right?" She calls her out "Be open with me, what does your body taste like?" She asked.

Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise lost city lost city

Character: Richard Darvis

Interacting with: L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city : K SQUAD

Richard looks at the girl with long brown hair and points at himself with a puzzled expression.

"Uh... Me?"

Richard glances around himself and walks over to the girl, he wonders why she invited him over and who she is and the other people around her are.

View attachment 552539

Kansan Mackenzie

Kansan looks at kirai. “she’s not some piece of meat for ANYONE to take and make theirs or use to fulfill their own “needs” I won’t let my self or anyone else take advantage of her, Please don’t talk about her like she is anything less than she is.” He says with seriousness and a protectiveness but then he softens up. “I would say the same thing if someone said that about you I dont think any less of you.” He says softly and not answering her question about how he felt about the hug, he doesn’t kiss and tell he’s not a “bro” that runs off and brags about things he does with a girl.

He is dragged by naka then blushes at the teasing especially when eris looks at his loins, he covers the space with his freehand that isn’t armlocked by naka. “I don’t have any bias, OI cmon she’s a REALLY nice, kind, thoughtful, beau-unique girl...(he was saying the beginning of beautiful then turned it to unique, anyone can notice he’s SUPER flustered and isn’t very subtle.) cmon why you guys got to tease me. OI THATS A PRIVATE AREA, I won’t pop... wait no she’s my friend I WONT put her through that, like I said before she’s not a piece of meat... please can we go meet with the others now?” He says fumbling through the lines and VERYY nervous not expecting to be ambushed by so many people at once, and not knowing how to defend himself so he just wants to leave before he digs a hole for himself. Then as naka leaves he waves and is about to say goodbye until she shoots him a “good luck” look then he blushes and looks down and waits for the others to go so he can follow them.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui took note on how she stopped at the sudden mention of her father. He smiled as it seemed as if he were getting somewhere. Being as curious as he was this was only going to further his interest in the girl. Not only that but he continually took an interest in her little cape. Was it hiding something or was he getting to old to keep up with the latest fashion trends? "Seems I'm finally getting some personality out of you. Which I must say is quiet nice." Junsui said chuckling. He was about to pry into her a bit further until a girl decided to poke him asking what his quirk was. "Wow way to spoil the mood kid." Junsui said looking at her as the sound of the words "shadow shit" caught his ears. The overall word shadow was not something he liked to be called. It was too edgy and reminded himself from when he was younger when he used to go by as such. Junsui turned his head to meet the gaze of a familiar face. It happened to be no other than Mr. Plastic doll himself. What a lovely surprise since they didn't get to finish their last conversation with one another. Though it seemed the boy didn't have the most friendly intentions in mind. Junsui paid close attention to the boy's overall body language as two icicles came flying his way. "Hmph. Too slow mi amig-" As his body was about to dodge the ice sickles he felt a heavy kick land against him as the boy went flying back. And of course it was his newest friend Kerby who decided putting him in pain was the best way to solve things. Then again this made for an excellent pun. "Jesus Kerby I was about to do something COOL! Get it? Because the ice dude? And his sickles? No? Okay." Junsui still laughed at his own little joke, but his voice cleared up when someone quickly walked past him. The tall man seemed to possess a calm demeanor, but overall seemed quite upset with what was happening around this little "misunderstanding." It was obviously a teacher, but something was different about him. For one Junsui could tell he wasn't typically insane, but something was there that just struck his curiosity.​

PlusUltra PlusUltra
lost city lost city

Inago Hariyama
asda-jpg.545866

Inago sighed heavily as he approached to large group of children. After a long early morning of dumping bodies into the ocean he was without sleep and wasn't in the mood to deal with hyperactive children so early. He was getting too old for this, and with age didn't make his job any easier. Truthfully, he had expected as much out of the new bunch simply because most students who came here were often ruffians which he's had to discipline over the years. Nevertheless no matter how routinely it was with how many fights and scuffles he broke up it always still managed to heavily aggravate him. Though these were children still lost in their current mindsets. Something that he would hopefully correct before they got themselves into a predicament they could not win. As he approached the white haired girl who had another student hanging within her grasp he lightly swatted the girl's hand just enough to let her know to let her go but not to hurt her as well. "Young lady." His voice was stern, but somehow gentle in it's own regards. A fatherly like aura surged from him as he looked down towards the female. "That is no way to treat your fellow students. These will be your companions so I suggest you learn to control yourself around them. And as for you young man." Inago said as he turned to meet the face of James. He wasn't typically too angry with Kerby as it seemed more or less she was trying to help defuse the situation in her own special way, but James on the other hand. Was the one who initiated this mess of a conflict. Approaching the boy he placed his thumb and index finger on the boy's ear as he began to tugged a little bit to just inflict a little pain. "Using your quirk to hurt others is not permitted here in this school unless specifically for training purposes. I believe an apology is an order for your fellow students for causing such a mess wouldn't you say?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra
lost city lost city

Last edited:
james "touma" tanaka + nakamura ai

Location: practical exam room| Interacting with: Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ai had squeaked from the feeling of something sharp and cold rushing by her head. It had been close enough that he was able to hear it! She jumped away from it and towards the white haired girl. The girl had squeaked once more when she felt herself dangling in the air. "What the fuck?" she whimpered with a closed eye and a stiff body. Her hands flew up towards her head, holding onto the girl's fingers. After what happened with Kenko, Ai was worried that the girl would crush her skull. "Please don't kill me." Oh, she was trying to protect them from the deadly icicle daggers.

James was disappointed that the icicles hadn't made their mark, but at least he saw him get kicked and fly away. Watching him get hurt brought a genuine smile to his face, which turned into a devious smirk as he made eye contact with the shadow man, refusing to look away first. Looking away first, was a sign of weakness in his book.

Ai had let out a sigh of relief while James scowled when the teacher approached them and told the girl to let go of her. "Please do. I don't have many brain cells next. I need to protect them."

"What the fu-" James tried to escape the bug's grasp. Keyword: tried. "I'm not apologizing for anything. That shadow shit deserved it." He spat the words as if they were poison and James leaned away from the grasp, his wrist reaching up to try and pull him off. Even James wasn't dumb enough to attack a teacher with his quirk. "Let go of me." He glared at the teacher with murderous intent.

Meanwhile, Ai kept trying to make the girl let go of her. "How are you so strong? Sksksk." Oh yeah, Ai most definetely said, sksksk.
code by Ri.a

Eris Higbhurgar
Tag: Zamasu Zamasu (Kiraki), Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise (Kansan), Mistahh Mistahh (Junsui), lost city lost city (James)
"But, tiger it's fun to tease. Especially since it doesn't take much to set you off does it now does it."
Gesturing at his clear flustering, Eris chuckled at Kansan's embrassed actions as he attempted to cover up loins from her teasing gaze.
"After all you are 'Beau-unique' as well."
Her teasing was interrupted by the fire girl from before, her question catching the slime off guard. Turning to her conundrum of an aquitence, Eria took a moment to think about how her slime actually tasted.
"I've been told that it tastes like mint and green tea ice-cream, probably because of my fondness for teas. It's almost been described as having the mouth feeling of honey."
After answering the girl, she watched the fight end early and it relived her until she realized, Smokey, the boy from before, was most likely screwed. They are heading into the practical tests. With no clue what could happen. She twirled one of her locks in hand with a swirling motion in one of her hands as the other choose to support her chest once again as she thought about what was to come. Before immediately deciding to check on the smoke boy.
"Hey Smokey, you alright? Or did Ice nuts get you good?"​

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: lost city lost city

Kerberos looks to the girl in her hand for a moment eyes narrowing "Do not take us for some common cretin out to sate a bloodlust, doing such a thing would bring me nothing for the effort and would have been accomplished far easier by keeping you in the path of that mongrel's attack.....but do try to at least have some self respect your seeking to be part of a super community and such a display is frankly pathetic" wincing slightly at the arrival of the teacher, her demeanour faltering for a moment before returning "Hmpf, They are not our fellow students yet, they make it past these tests we may grace them by even choosing to recall their names, until then" releasing her grip allow the girl to drop without ceremony when requested by the arrival of the teacher.

"They are simply more NPC's amongst the rabble" looking down finally at the girl on the ground coldly "Now while your on your knees you may thank us for preventing your impalement, as for our strength the answer is simple, top class breeding and refinement" removing another wipe from her pouch, tearing it open with one hand beforehand wiping it down with the strong scent of lemon antisceptic hitting the air.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back