• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Will you be the one to write with me?

zuneboo

The Broken Princess
Hello,

My name is Katt, I am 18+ writer, so I am looking for a partner who is also 18+.. I have nothing against minors, except for the plots that I have in mind that I want to write.. I am feeling something High school age, and or college age.

You and me are best friend and we are in high school. One of us has moved away, suddenly and one of us has unresolved feelings. Before one of us has moved away something happened between us, and now we loath each other. Our feelings still are there for each other, forever to be swept away with one another. Now it's Junior/Senior year and the one of us who moved away, moved back due to reasons (we can work it out) and the feelings of loathing are still there upon seeing each other, now we must work out our unresolved feelings.

You and I were once best friends, we lost touch once we left high school. We saw each other in the store one evening, Muse A is pregnant and badly abused from their partner. Muse B is a single parent of one child/ or childless, and the feelings from high school come flooding back in the short period of refuge Muse A seeks when they see their old best friend. Muse B begs Muse A to run away with them and their child for protection. Will Muse A accept Muse B proposition?

Muse A was kidnapped on their way to school, and Muse B has to figure out how to get back their best friend/lover. Muse A is kept in a cellar from the psycho, who watched them for days, fantasizing over them. Muse B is fighting tooth and nail, feeling like they only have minutes left before their best friend/lover is killed by the hands of the kidnapper.

If you do not want to write those plots I do like to write Slice of Life with Romance and Drama.

The fandoms I am open to writing are:

-Harry Potter
-ShadowHunters
-Disney

I am open to write anything you come up with as well. I am a very relaxed person, and I just want to write.
If you are going to ghost me, just please let me know. I am an understandable person, as I know how life gets.

Have a good day! if you want to write with me, send me a PM! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back