• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Will rp as any of these characters. :)

Hiya! Below are the male and female characters I can play if anyone is interested, and, if you see a fandom that you like but prefer me to play the female OC or something let me know. :-)

I don't have too many requirements just no text talk or chat talk as I am trying to practice my writing skills, and to be at least a little detailed. Also, I'm only looking for mxf at this time.

Keep in mind, when I say "possible pairings" it means pairings I'm willing to do for canon characters but does not exclude OC pairings. And also the rp does not have to be romantic.

Thanks all! You can reply to this or send me a PM if you are interested.

Danganronpa
(I have almost finished the 3rd game but not yet)

Kokichi Ouma
Gundham Tanaka
Byakuya Togami
Toko Fukawa
Maki Nishikino

Possible Pairings
Toko x Byakuya
Maki x Kaito

Overwatch
Reaper
Junkrat
Mcree
Mercy
Widowmaker
Sombra

Possible Pairings
Mercy x Reaper
Reaper x Sombra

Doctor Who
Tenth Doctor
Eleventh Doctor

Sherlock BBC
Sherlock
Mycroft

Marvel
(This fandom is the only one I have a condition on: I will play any of these characters for you if you can play Loki for me. ^^)

Thor
Steve
Tony
Bucky

Pirates of the Caribbean
Captain Jack Sparrow
Cutler Beckett
Will Turner

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back