• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Will roleplay ANYTHING!

CedeNicole

(Yup, I'm still looking.)

I've always been a fan of mixing things up, so I try to make it a rule that I will roleplay anything someone suggests. If you want to suggest a roleplay, then please have a plot in mind. It doesn't have to be detailed (we can work that out together) but have some ideas ready. Please PM me if you're interested.

A little about my roleplaying (in case you wanted to know):

-I am not comfortable with canon roleplays, but I am always willing to give them a shot

-My intros are 3-5 paragraphs, my replies are usually 1-2 paragraphs

-I have no limits and no role preferences

-As long as your responses progress the plot, I have no problem with whatever style you use

-I do not rush my responses, so they may take up to a day to get to you

That's all I can think of to say. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that is kind of confusing. i thought you meant like, third person or first person as style

lostsoul said:
that is kind of confusing. i thought you meant like, third person or first person as style
Nope, it is meant in the broadest sense possible. I do not care how your response is written (grammar, length, etc.) as long as you give me something to respond to.

Hi! Would you be interested in this plot?

We meet at school (college). You're the school heartthrob. You are the unreachable dream and the slayer of young women's hearts. You're talented at sports and your grades are great. You only lack a bit in the personality department (I'm thinking like you're the arrogant, snobbish type or the ice prince type). My character fell in love with you at first sight and would pursue you relentlessly to the point of stalking.

Thanks for the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back