• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wilderness Foxes - Looking for male fox 🦊

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if there is anyone interested in doing a romance story centred around two former humans who have been turned into foxes. It could have been a human couple or this could be complete strangers. I imagine the story would follow their developing relationship, the adaption to new instincts and desires, and to of course the themes of survival. I am open to lots of other details of the storyline.

For my character, the female fox also known as a vixen, I was thinking that she could have been a human male prior to transformation. Maybe she called a mage a “bitch” who decides to take literally or maybe she offended a goddess or another means. In either case, as a human she would have been a real playboy with a poorer view of women in general and an assertive nature, whereas over time as a vixen she would begin to become timid and submissive and more bashful of the female experience?

I would like to explore the SOCIAL changes that would happen as two humans are placed into the wilderness as animals, to the EMOTIONAL changes that come from new instincts and a more dire situation than most humans encounter, and also to explore the themes of GENDER and how much being female now would alter her behaviours compared to how she behaved as a human. I am less focused on the physical elements of the romance, outside of cuddles and other signs of affection?

If you are interested please send me a message or post here,

In answer to a couple of questions,

I do have an extensive background in writing, and most of my posts average between 4 - 6 Paragraphs in length. I do not expect this if partner but I do value "substance". I like to focus on the details of the scenery and the sensations such as touch and scent and hearing. I like to paint the picture within my mind and that of my partner of what is happening. I also like to spend a lot of time upon character development and explaining the reasons behind certain actions or reactions, the type of internal monologue that helps flesh out a character more and explain how she is also adjusting?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back