• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Wild Wyoming OOC Chat

Who should be the president of the US at this point?

• Andrew Johnson (Abraham Lincoln dies at the end of the Civil War in 1840)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
I really hope that Evelyn can return to her saloon by the morning. I wanted Atto to see the Railroad ceremony, but we see how well that turned out. Hopefully Connor and Bonney see it, at the very least.

okay, listen up everyone because this may or may not be what is happening
So basically, I think that Tacitus is going to go to jail, and then we skip to the next morning, possibly in preparation for the party at 10 A.M.
Sound good?

Yeah like the dudes on the train brought the zombie virus and the main characters try to make their way to Canada (That's the WIP plot)
It would be set in an alternate universe, of course.

Yeah! I mean, it doesn't have to be the ones you currently have. You can make new ones. (as Wesley and Eloise were on the train, and well, zombies).
You don't even have to join, I was just asking because you're part of this rp.

mm yes celebration, muhc celebrate, celeberate, cereberial, beelcerate mm

Imma try to respond today! I’ve been super busy lately- it’s competition season for my students. But hoping to get this moving again today! :closed eyes open smile:

hey!

i'm gonna try to get a post up tonight, to at least establish that Mags has been out of town and has now returned (and is mystified about what in the hell is going on)

i'm thinking i might have her go to the jail first since it's her general base of operations, and then interact with the characters there, but I can be flexible if there are other suggestions!

Personally I would have just said ‘nope’ and turned around.... but Mags sleeps here sometimes, you know?

She can’t just have some dude’s nose sitting on the floor like a dirty sock.

(Internally she’s wondering if she should ask for a raise, since she’s apparently more vital to the sheriff than she thought if a week long absence results in someone’s face on the damn floor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back