• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wild West Rp?

Themoosemaster

The Moose Master!
As the title says an RP set in the Wild west.

The time would be 1879 focused on a secluded town located in (You guessed it) South Texas.

Definitely interested, tag me once the thread's up, yeah? Also, would it just be normal WW, or would you be thinking of putting in a steampunk element? Just my curiosity~

Smoaki said:
Definitely interested, tag me once the thread's up, yeah? Also, would it just be normal WW, or would you be thinking of putting in a steampunk element? Just my curiosity~

It'd be the normal wild west. Ya know, bandits, sheriffs, things like you'd see in movies.

HI! I've been inactive for a bit, (Rl stuff, yada yada) But I have the thread currently being made. I wanted to say I'm changing things a bit, as Texas wasn't necessarily part of the wild west or the civil war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back