• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Hearts

Sage just shook her head, unable to even believe anything Dasuke said. How was it not her fault? She was the one who took his life.

Broren walked up and Rhea felt his hand on her shoulder, "Its not his time... victory is ours... do it." He encouraged her. Rhea looked down at Kai's lifeless body before she put her hands down on his heart, and she began to heal. She felt all his wounds close and she even felt some of the negelcet of his body heal. She felt like she hit a spot in his body that was empty, void of everything. It was then she felt that she should push forword. She could practically feel the life she was putting into him. Then she realized her life was leaving her. Her body few weak and her mind fuzzy, but at the same time.. she felt Kai's heart start again. That was when everything went black for Rhea and she passed out slumped over Kai.

Alex glared at Shania, "So all that talk about no mercy was bull sh!t?" he hissed at her.

"She way have it, but I don't!" Luicfer said yanking Alex off the ground and tossing him.

"Lucifer," Shania said "it's over, we won," she hugged him "We won and there is no more need for any death,"

Shania saw the armies both stopping Tannis's victory making Venns men surrender to the obvious victor.

Dasuke ran to check Rhea's vitals and was shocked to see KAi was breathing "he's alive... Sage... KAi's alive,"

"Rose is ... not going to die," Zek announced wiping sweat from his forehead.

Sage was shocked none the less. She shook lightly and then stared to thank anyone she could under her breath.

Broren nodded holding Ayame close to his fur, "There were many deaths on Axeosrt's side.... but few on ours. Moral was very low for them.... and high for our own. The humans now have a much brighter future ahead.

Luicfer hardly relaxed as he glared at Alex with hateful eyes. "Shania!" She was literately tackled by Garth, picked up and hugged, being swung around like a rag doll. "We couldn't believe our eyes~!" Garth was actually bleeding in a lot of places.

"Garth stop moving around your going to bleed out." Fredrick hissed from behind his back. Fredrick had very little damage. For considering how weak he was during the day, he made it out rather well.

Tannis's armies started advancing on Axeosrt's army, most surrendered and a few still fraught.

Garth was lucky shania did not try to catch him on fire when he abruptly picked her up "GARTH!" she said in shock then just laughed "it's goo to see you too," she saw Fredrick "I'm sorry... but look I didn't need rescuing this time, I came home all on my own,"

Zek looked at Sage "are you hurt or is the blood on you not yours?" he asked blunt as ever.

Ayame was asleep in Brorens fur now sucking her thumb lightly.

"Not mine.." Sage said softly running a hand through her hair.

"He's alive right?" Mia asked jogging up. "I felt him die... then I felt him come alive again."

Garth put Shania on his back and Fredrick grabbed hold of her to hug her tightly to him, "You stupid girl..." He said to her harshly... even a bit lovingly, though soon after the hug he smashed his lips to her for a rather aggressive kiss.

Shania felt releif in his arms once more though the kiss caught her off gaurd she was shocked at his agressivness though she did nothing to stop him in fact she encouraged him kissing him back.

"Yes... he is alive," Dasuke told Mia "he is alive so is Rhea she is just... very very weak,"

Mia nodded, "We'll take care of them... I'm going to return and help out. I'll let Tannis know." She said, mostly do he didn't have to leave his daughter or student.

Fredrick kissed her till they ran out of breath, letting them breath for a moment, "i've been relishing the moment you would do this... and it only took several kidnapping and a war to do it..." He said with a low chuckle.

Shania huffed but leaned into Fredrick still a bit out of breath from the kiss her cheeks flushed.

"Thank you," Dasuke told Mia and set Rhea on a bed to recover. "Sage," he opened his arms for her.

Sage looked up at Dasuke, tears still stung her eyes. She hesitated but got up and ran into Dasuke's arms, hugging him tightly and sobbing rather hard.

Fredrick chuckled, "We should see Tannis.. he worries for you as well. Where is Ayame?"

"She is with Broren... I would like to see master Tannis... I've missed him a great deal as well" Shania admitted.

Dasuke held Sage close to him letting her cry his wong wrapped around her tightly

Several hours went by and people were gathering to hear the death count, many many good solders died. Luckily no one they really knew died. So they thought.

When they next morning came, Broren dropped the news that Raffer was killed in battle. The tribe had found his body and taken it before Tannis's soldiers did. No one was expecting it, though Rhea and Kai were both in comma like states.

Shania was in shock almost to the point of falling "No... I saw him at the battle he was doing well he was fine!" Shania said

Zek bowed his head "may his soul be at peace, I am sorry for your loss," he said ever the polite emotionless statue.

Everyone was in a state of shoked sadness they all love the shaman it was hard not to.

Sage was pretty broken hearted about Raffer's death. She had been a complete mess since she had gotten back. Her entire confidence she use to have was destroyed and she could no longer look anyone in the eye. She would stay by Kai and Rose's side the whole time. She tried to refuse taking back apprenticeship with Dasuke again, mostly because she didn't deserve it.

Tannis helped a lot of the humans start organizing and planing to make the human world better. Now that it was a more safe place, Tannis started to send in demons who could better help recover the human world.

It took Shania a long while to even let denile fade she could not beleive Raffers death and she rejected it badly.

Dasuke would stay by Rose and Sage "Sage please, I need both my daughters back with me," he begged her to take him back.

Shania also went to Tannis often with her little girl in her arms Ayame and Shania were rarely apart after all.

Rose was steadily getting stronger though she cried at the news of raffers death.

Tannis loved when Shania and Ayame came to visit him. Luicfer also loved for his kids to get along with the baby. Fredrick started to grow a small tolerance... if not a small shimmer of like for the half demon. Though it was small... Garth however absolutely adored Ayame, almost as much as he did Kat.

Sage was in the infirmary of the demon world with Rose and Kai. Rhea was in another bed next to Kai's. Though she felt herself wake up, hearing Dasuke's plead to Sage. She felt so heavy headed and her eyes wouldn't open.

"I don't deserve it.. not power like that.. or you as a father... just give it up." Sage said for the billionth time. She was dead set on hating herself, specially almost a week after the war.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sage," Dasuke begged her "please how can you think to protect this family without my power how can i protect you?"

Kai was in a similar state but he didn't have the will to try and open his eyes.

Ayame was strong for her age and liked tugging hair Shania was the only one who seemed to not get the hint and just put her hair up though she din't mind the tugs. She was worried about Sage and still mourning Raffer even a week after the war.

Sage sighed, "I know... I know I wasn't in the right mind. I manage to kill Kai and almost kill Rose without your power.... I just don't feel like I deserve any of this... I feel like such a traitor..." Sage said running her hands through her hair. "I killed people Dasuke.. I pretty much killed Raffer too because I was the one who lead his army."

"s....sage," Kai whinned pushing himself to talk he felt so heavy. He tried to talk more but nothing came out hell he couln't get his mouth to move.

Dasuke strared at Kai's bed he was not sure if he really just heard Kai or if it was in his head.

Rhea just forced herself to rest, though she was not sure if she heard right that Raffer was dead. She would found out later. She just woundered were Zek was. shania too.

Sage looked over at Kai befre getting up and leaning over on his bed. "Did you say something?" She asked.

"I..... said...shut up," Kai muttered he was still just so tiered but he needed to see her.

"Kai... I'll get Zek to look over you and Rhea," Dasuke sai and left.

"Ok Dasuke." Sage said nodding to him. She looked back at Kai, "how do you feel?" She asked him.

"This..... is normal." Rhea tried to say as loudly as she could.

Kai groaned "make it... unnormal," he said.

It was not but a few seconds before Zek burst in scaring Dasuke wo was just out the door out of his pants.

Rhea thought that didn't make sense... if it was unormal then somthing would be very wrong. "Convince.... silvia to do a transfer... of enerrgy.. someone would lose though.." she told him.

Sage jumped out of her skin and pulled her pen out facing the wah the door way, "your ok now... you two just need to rest." She said after she saw it was zek.

Zek rushed to Rhea and kissed her leaning over her the normal cold statue just so glad to see she was ok his hair tickled her face his skin as always cool to the touch his wings wrapping around her as he pulled her into his arms.

Dasuke was shocked at the display from the so very proper Zek. "I'll... get mia then?"

Rhea wasn't really strong enough to kiss back, but she did a weak attempt before she opened her eyes slightly. She was like a rag doll in zek's arms. "Hey zek." She told him.

Sage nodded, "I can go get her if you want." Sage offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back