• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Hearts

Shania wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead then saw Fredrick and her relaxed posture changed and she swung up her sword again and once more began to practice swings nothing fancy just basic downwards swings.

KAi was in his 'room' papers all around him as he had been trying to make sure there was a strong base to his next proposal in the new worl counsil he had made groups to find survivors not in communities already and was planing on sending a few out.

"Look... i'm sorry for being a jerk.. not that that is anything new." Fredrick started, eyeing shania carefully.

Sage opened the door in a rather sneaky fashion, mostly watching kai for a few seconds before she actually approched his desk.

"Kai is acting more in her life then you and he put her diaper on backwards," Shania said "weather you like it or not my daughter is not going anywhere and she will always be first in my heart, she is a piece of me," she looked at Fredrick "I don't want to push you away... but I will,"

KAi looked at her and smiled "it's a mess in here," he commented as if she had made the mess.

"I know... I know...." fredrick said. "And I can't say I am sorry... I'm just. Angry.. and I'm taking out on the kid.. I just wish she could have been.. mine. I just wish... you would actually tell me you love me too." He said looking at her.

Sage smiled a bit in return. She looked nervous, but the fact she was in here in front of him without being dragged by someone else and the fact she was actually looking at him was a mirrical. "I guess you actually need me to orginize it? Not sure how we are going to put the world back together if we have a messy file room.." sage said a bit softly.

"it's not that messy," Kai said "it's organized chao's my favorite,"

Shania looked at Fredrick "give me reason to say it, don't expect me to open up for you, without reason, I adore you Fredrick I like your company and you are relaxing to me something in me is drawn to you, I can't love someone who can so easily hate an innocent child... I wish she was yours too but she isn't, I have to live with that fact. I have to live with knowing she won't ever have a father... just like I never had one,"

There was a small sparkle in fredrick's eye, the one he got when someone said what he wanted to hear. "I don't hate her.... I just hater her father. And just because the guy is dead doesn't mean they are fatherless... and you have one now." Fredrick argued back.

"Maybe... but it might be best... if we just.. organize the world instead of leaving it in its current chaotic organized state.." sage said slowly.

"hey give me a break i specialize in breaking organizations not building countries or worls," Kai slouched "you know... you were always more organized then me,"

"I grew up without one I fended for myself even with my brother I was often alone, I am rather lucky now I have a family a huge wonderful family," Shania said she let her sword turn back to the dagger "Ayame will always know... she will know she is different, she is fatherless because even if I were to let you in... you' not see her as a daughter,"

"So, what made you accept defeat so early?" Fredrick asked shania, it was a simple, yet taunting question.

Sage nodded, she reached the help start orginizing the papers. She was trembling a bit, "I had too... or no one would be able to find anything.."

Shania 's hands shook it was slight but there. "Because I know what it's like... I know people are cruel and always will be..." she looked at Fredrick "and you are always keen on reminding us you are evil right?" though she didn't beleive it "I may also just be tired of fighting. You know i have this annoying habit of never dieing... maybe it carries onto my personal life to,"

"and why would anyone but us need this?" Kai asked "my paradice of mess!" he took her hand "relax I'm not upset you shouldn't be either,"

"So your done... your just going to give me up? Even though I came here to tell you I was going to actively try now?" He asked leaning against the wall.

Sage's breath hitched a bit and she closed her eyes, but she didn't pull away. "I can't... I'm such a coward... you know this... you know how I always run away... I am always trying to hid... specially from myself..." Sage said in a shaky breath.

"you'll have to prove it," Shania said "words only hold so much stock with me," though her eyes looked softer and her grip on the dagger loosened. "why would you try?" she asked him.

"don't hide from me," Kai told her "I will never judge you, I'll never make you suffer like you do yourself,"

"The same reason I hold you when you sleep. The same reason i've followed you through this war... the same reason I've stuck my neck out for you several times. The same reason I put up with your mostly intalrable family." Fredrick said the last part sarcastically and with a roll of his eyes. "But yet again... tell me why should I? Since well... you've never once told me, consciously, that you love me. I've been so very incredibly patient for you to return my affections. Granted, your actions have a lot been more convincing then your words, which usually ran along the lines of constant denial for any kind of affection for me."

"You told me... you told me that I could just.. check out... that I didn't have to face my fears... but I told you I couldn't do that... because I am not sure if I could live with myself if I made that choice.... That's what i've been doing this last three weeks... just.. avoiding... pretending..." Sage said, "But like I said... to many people depend on me... and I can't just.. pretend anymore..."

Shania looked at him "you know very well I don't say what I don't mean not ever, if you stay by my side it won't be because of anything other then your desire to do so," She was being stuborn now. "there are three words you say so often to me words i have a hard time seeing as true from people who at times tried to kill me... I've already told you I adore you and... I crave you isn't that enough?"

Kai looked at Sage "you can tell me tell me whats in that tortured mind of yours?"

"No. Is it so fair that you ask of me to adopt a child... but you would give me the very thing I crave?" He asked her slowly, he still hadn't moved from where he was leaning on the wall.

Sage sat down in the chair next to the desk, her hands clasping over her head, "I killed you... I almost killed Rose... I am pretty much responsible for Rafffer's death and Venn escaping. I could have gotten everyone killed..."

"by that logic Sage I am a really damn horrible person I am the reason lots of people have died," Kai said "look you had no memories Shania said Venn had you brainwashed he's a slithery creep,"

"Fredrick... you, are asking me to say something that you can use against me later," Shania looked uncomortable "and I don't even know what you consider fatherly or if you will keep your word... hell I don't know what'll happen when my much shorter then yours life ens,"

"I can extend your life." Fredrick said simply. "Besides. You make it sound like I'm playing games with you. I'm not. Sure.. I may be tricky, but I've been nothing but honest with you. Do you want me to lie about how I feel?" He asked. "Your the only one whos not been honest with yourself."

Sage whined quietly and felt herself tear up, "Kai.. I killed you... you stopped breathing... hell I even broke you while I was gone.."

"And i do not hold any of it against you," Kai said "I am just releived you are home,"

"I am afraid... I don't have a good track record... I've only ever dated Rhea... and we ended because i was unaware i was in love with you!" Shania blurted and plopped down onto the ground.

"Ah, you finally admitted it. It would have been so much more romantic if you had run into my arms after you've said it." He said sarcastically, though he got off the wall and came to sit down next to her. "You know... I'm not exactly confident I could ever be a good father figure. And the likely hood of me loving a vampire child over Ayame might be relatively low... but I am willing to put in the effort. I have after all put it just a bit to please your... extended family. I mean.. I did save Kai's butt and a few occasions. I think I saved Ebony once. I did help save the human race when Kai crashed a burned. Can't a get a bit of credit for being reliable for trying? Beside, i've never been in love. the only thing i've ever had any kind of... loving feeling is to my dear brother."

Sage shook her head, "I... I can't forgive myself... I don't know how... every time I look at you and Rose... I just feel guilty.. hatred.."

"I can't let her feel different it sucks... i never fit in not once in my life till the accident... till I became a gaurdian." Shania looked at Fredrick "you try and you are very clever however false love is always false, if i have more children you would most likely love them more because they are not Axesorts, but to me Ayame is not his... shhe is mine," Shania huffed and pulled her knees to her chest "theres so many ifs and when's in the world why is nothing ever easy and straight forwards?" she asked him

Ki looked at Sage "I can't fix how you feel i can only tell you how I feel," Kai told her and pulled Sage to his chest "i can tell you... dieing doesn't hurt any,"

"How does the betrayal not?" She asked him, though she struggled a bit to push him away, she was on the edge of tears.

"I hated Kai didn't I? Hes not that bad. I maybe even admit to liking the guy." Fredrick said with a sigh, "You have no faith in me what so ever..." Fredrick said with an annoyed sigh. He stood up, tired of trying to convince her. He had obviously waited too long to try this.

she grabbed his pant leg when he tried to go she was still unsure but she didn't want him to go. She said nothig however but she didn't let go either.

"Sage... please don't hide from me," Kai said still holding Sage to his chest.

He stopped when she grabbed him and looked down at her for along moment. He backed up before sitting back down next to her again, just as quiet as she.

Sage started to sob a bit, her hands moving for a death grip on his shirt, "Why does everything have to hurt.."

"because we are the good guys," Kai told Sage.

Shania closed her eyes and leaned on him she as warm from training still she had stopped traingin to the point of hurting her body at least thanks to Rhea's constant fussing and the 9 month pregnancy,

"That is the stupid answer you've ever given me..." Sage told him.

"Am I destine to lose every battle with you?" Fredrick asked her.

"I think... I loose alot more then I admit," Shania said.

"but its true the bad guys have no cares... its the good guys that have issues," Kai said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back