• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Hearts

Sage looked a bit torn, but then spoke up, "I spy sometimes..." Sage said, "I... I saw him talk about drugs sometimes... I-I've sabotaged it a couple times." Sage spoke in a tone almost like she was a kid caught doing something bad. She handed Shania Ayame.

Shania had been a bit shocked Sage spoke up but she took her daughter her fire immediatly calming. Aame was starting to cry though.

"No, vitamins only and supliments Shania hardly takes care of her self, so the milk must not be all that nutricious," Venn said looking a bit betrayed.

Axesort looked pissed, his hands then transformed into claws and he held them up, about to strike Venn, though Sage jumped between them. "Lord Axesort... please! Don't hurt him... H-he's too important... we are entering a war... You can't win without him." Sage pleaded, defending her 'father.'

"Sage!" Shania cried out in shock and for the first time there was fear in her voice.

Ayame now was crying shania hiding her in her chest as to seild her from any sight of blood.

Venn looked at Sage's back he was saved maybe

"Take him to the dungeon... you will replace your father. I will keep him alive if you continue to work in my service loyalty." Axesort said slowly lowering his claws. "Yes... I can do that... I'll try my best.. just please don't hurt him.." Sage agreed looking up at Axesort.

Shania was trembling she had been so afraid of seeing another person die before her eyes Ayame still crying mre since Shania started shaking.

Venn swallowed better then death he supposed.

"I will be accepting the invitation. Write back to Tannis immediatly." He said before turning and leaving.

Sage fell to her knees a moment later after he left, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She said turning to Venn. "It would have been worse if he found out the truth... there was no way he was going to believe you over Shania."

Venns eyes were sharp his voice calm "I love you my little girl,"

Shania had to sit down holding her baby she called to Tannis Axesort accepted his challange she wanted to tell him that. "Writing Tannis isn't needed anymore," Shania said

Sage looked more relief that Venn didn't disown her right there. "I'll take care of you... don't worry. I am sure after the battle is over... he'll forget all about this and forgive you... until then just please stay out of trouble..." Sage said though she gave Venn a hug. She had heard Shania, but she though it might be best that they send a letter anyway.

Sage had told some of the guards to take Venn to his room, putting him on 'house arrest' over actually being in the dungeon. Sage let out a long sigh, "This is such a mess... I almost got dad killed and now what am I suppose to do?! Lead a whole army!... Shania... I am so sorry... I-I would never let anyone hurt your baby... i've made sure she couldn't... but... I didn't want to get him killed either... I didn't want him to hate me or be mad... I don't know.. I just.. tried to do what was best you know?" She said as she scrambled around the room for papers. She was starting to look like the Sage who worked for Kai. "I was just trying to balance everything perfectly... but it all fell over today"

"no thinkgs will fall over soon. They threatened me to make sue I din't tell you this but Tannis is my adoptive father, my teacher and... you made yours abandon you so you couldn' use his power against Kai," Shania tol her. "believe it or not, this is the second time you're memory has been swiped,"

Sage sighed, "I don't have time for you babel..." Sage said. Though that time she didn't sound as convinced as she usually was. "You should go rest. I have a lot to do now." She said opening up several note books.

Sage looked up at Shania then back at the paper to messed up in the head at the moment. She was doubting. But now she didn't know what was truth... but she did know, Axesort was not to be crossed...

The date of the war came quickly and everyone who was fighting was ready. The majority of Tannis's army was there.

Axeosrt's army was there was well. The dragon was in his armor as was Tannis. Shania was forbidden from coming to the battle, telling her she had to watch the baby.

Fredrick was a nervous wreck, but a confident once. Luicfer was ready for battle as was Mia.

Shania... had to be locked in her room and was not at all happy about it.

Kai was thre he was dressed and had his weapon that alone was what most would think a miracle.

Ebony had her armor on bow in hand she looked almost as feirce asShania she was angry and ready for te war

Kai spotted Sage and he almost shattered but he was able to keep himself togeter Rose was in the same boat though she wanted to run to her wife. Dasuke as well wanted to scoop Sage into his arms and just hold her.

Tannis was distraught that Shania was no where to be seen, as was Fredrick.

Axesort was in his dragon from at the head of the army. Unlike last time when Tannis had to fight his way to the back. Axesort was a bit bigger then Tannis, but he was still under-matched to the large cat.

With a long inhale of his lungs, he let out a loud raor, Axeosrt matching it, signaling the final charge into battle. As per last battle... Tannis went straight for Axesort, and Axesort straight for Tannis.

Kai and Rose ran for Sage "Death... Sage!" KAi called to her.

Shania had managed to escape but would need time to get to the war zone she just hoped she'd not be too late to help.

Kat lead Kai's normal forces oping to get the battle off to a good start Ebony loosed the first arrow and hit a demon on the other side. She was out for blood.

Dasuke was helping to fight though he wanted to go to sage as well.

Vexen Dove at Mia and went to attack her.

Luicfer flew to get demons in the air. Broren and Raffer stuck close to the tribe, fighting beside them.

Tannis and Axesort clashed. Axesort tried to use his long body to wrap around Tannis, but Tannis locked his jaws onto Axesort's hard scales. His claws run against Axesort's wings, though they didn't tear like he was hoping.

Sage saw Kai first and immediatly rushed at him, her wrapon came out in a next move and she took on leap with her weapon out at Kai.

Rain went is Vexen, diving at Mia was well, though Mia seem to effortlessly brush them off. "You little brats are going to get it for what, you've done to my daughter all those years ago." She said.

Kai froze he saw Sage running at him an he dropped his weapon leaving Rose to save him making the plants latch onto Sage's ankles.

Vexen chuckled "aw but she was so fun." he tanted Mia even after she swatted him away as if he were a fly.

Zek was actually out on the feild proving that the boy did have power just not the physical kind, he would blast away at enemies.

The sight of the two massive demons clashing was indeed a sight to behold it would make a few stop in awe of the kings.

Sage tripped and fell over, turning to cut the plants attached to her ankle. She rolled away and got up, "Two against one, i'll bite." She told them with a grin.

Fredrick thought about sneaking away. Shania was not in this battle, he needed to go find her. No doubt Axesort had locked her away somewhere in his base. However if Tannis saw him abandon the battle field, it might very well seal his death.

Tannis fell over when Axesort used his weight to push him down. The demon king continued to push against him, claw at his armored hid. Axesort let his wings spread before they started to flap, he was trying to take flight.

Kai was trembling "Sage... I won't fight you," he told her "I won't,"

Rose was however ready to fight Sage "I will get you back!" she told Sage "even if I have to beat you back to your sences!"

Shania could see the battle she had to find a safe place for her Daughter she rounded the mass of people amazingly undetected and yelled out "Broren!" when she saw the large shaman. Shania was out of breath and holding the now whimpering infant.

"You won't confuse me." Sage said with a growl, "I will kill you both!" She snapped before she charged Kai again, she planned to get him first, specially since he was not willing to fight at the moment and was unarmed. Sage was never one to fight with honor, Kai new that. You go for what will ensure your survival.

Broren span to look when he saw Shania, "Shania." He said. Raffer was close by and looked as well, though not before he cut down a man who charged him. "Shania!" He said happily. Broren ran up to her and leaned down a bit, "I am so glad you are alright.." He told her. Raffer was still fighting to keep them guarded.

Blue and red flame started to pick up and sound the two and Axeosrt started to take of. Tannis rolled and started after him, flapping his wings to take off, jumping and catching Axesort's tail, bringing the large dragon down to the ground with a crash.

Shania smiled "I made it back no rescue required," she said "could you watch Ayame? it'll take ou from the fight... you could give her to Rhea or Zek if you'd prefer but this fight is as much mine as it is Tannis's now,"

Kai brought up his weapon purely in defence though his hands were shaking and he was crying tears falling from his eyes as he wastch her attack him.

Rose flew at Sage aiming to get her side.

"That's good." Broren said with a nod, he took Ayame into his large hands and cradled her into his fur. "Good luck." He then looked at Raffer and gave him a knowing nodded. "I will see you my son." He told Raffer. Raffer smiled at Broren and nodded before leaving into the fight again.

Sage spun her blade, hitting Rose and knocking Kai's weapon away. She watch Rose land a bit away before she looked at Kai. "I'm going to kill you... avenge Venn for everything you've done to him..." She told him before her weapon came down for a final blow on Kai.

Tannis jumped onto Axesort's back, trying to pin him down. The only problem he was having was piercing Axesort's tough skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back