• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wicker's Grove| 𝕠𝕠𝕔

W
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Here's all the other threads~!
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Welcomes, Rules, and Deadlines.

Soap

faisons un vœu
Roleplay Type(s)
photo-1511553677255-ba939e5537e0.jpg
OoOoOo How creepy.

Sorry.

Hi! So here's the ooc chat! Talk, drink, laugh. Whatever you're supposed to do in these types of things. I have one rule.

Relax, only one.

Be respectful.

You're an atheist? That's okay! You're a christian? Great, me too. Believe in literally anything else? That's fascinating. You like girls? boys? anyone? no-one? That's perfect, you be the most beautiful you that you can be.

I will not tolerate any types of hate please, love each other almost as much as I love you baby beans.

Okokokok. I'm done.

Characters are due on November 15th, 10:00PM. EST

Last edited:
I’m late on the spooky side of things but rushed to get the interest check out on halloween, so I feel better about it lolol.

Aaah! Also. Everyone I forgot to mention

Magical Modifications:’ (sometimes, witches have a ‘changing’ type of eye color, it’d only last for a few seconds but this alone would give any type of magical boost. It would take a toll on the user if they decide to use it, the longer their power is used to sustain these, it cause mild to severe headaches or worse)

I updated the character sheet as well! Iskolde made the template but I added a little more info for the modification.

Happy writing babies!​

My dude should be up by the end of the day! All depends if my code doesnt fail me lol. end me.

Soap Soap Can I just say you are a blessing to this site? Like every notif that has your avatar next to it is delightful because it is the most freaking adorable avatar in the world and I just really wanted you to know that

Soap Soap Can I just say you are a blessing to this site? Like every notif that has your avatar next to it is delightful because it is the most freaking adorable avatar in the world and I just really wanted you to know that

Oh my gosh you're the sweetest babe in the world ouch my heart. ❤ :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back