• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wicifella Academy

Hunnyhelp

Angsty Teenager
To anybody readying this,

This is not a Academy for the supernatural, it is just a normal Academy, where two less than normal individuals meet each other, and discover their powers. Anyway before I give too much away let me start the roleplay, if you are not @Daughter of Hades, it's still fine if you read it (although reading a 1 on 1 roleplay is kinda weird...) Anyway enjoy...

Ok, I'll make the first post in a little bit. Also don't be inteminated by it (not to be offensive if your not, it's just your new so..).Are you new to roleplaying?

OK, just wondering. I feel like I just got hit by a truck load of stuff to do, so give me a few mins.

Tom strapped his backpack on and headed out his dorm, his stomach still grumbling from the fact that he planned to grab a bite at the Academy's cafe' 'Starmucks'. He pulled out his phone and was texting his parents about his morning, when he bumped into a girl."So so so sorry," he said turning off his phone and putting it in his pocket before she realized that he was texting his mom. After he did that he bent down to pick up her books, guessing that she had books, but realizing if she did, they were not on the floor. He then got back up and made an awkward face before losing himself in her eyes.

(Still sorry for being a jerk about post length)

That sent Tom suddenly into reality. "Oh yeah, me too," he said wondering how long he was staring at her. "Would you mind if I took you to get a cup of coffee for me clumsiness." He then smiled and put his hand out, totally forgetting about his buzzing phone in his pocket.

I furrow my brow,then take your hand. His hand was warm and soft. As I stand up I point to your pocket. "Uh..should you pick that up?" I ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back