• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

"Why Don't You Love Me!?"

Rhianna

She lives in a fairy tale
“When someone is stalking you because they think you are stalking them, it makes you wonder who really is the true stalker?”

Shannon L. Alder

The Black Cat Night Club.

Located in Manhattan, New York.

1-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Siobhan sat in a lounge chair near other couches and a coffee table, she was currently leaning over an ashtray, smoking a cigarette. An ice cold drink was in her other hand. She wore her usual, black tank-top and jeans, watch, rings, gauges and sneaks. After-all it's not like they were anywhere fancy, it was boys night and they were at their typical hole in the wall club. Her friends were just as bad looking, consisting of tats, muscles and piercings with grungy clothes to match. Cigarettes, weed and alcohol was obviously their poison, sometimes other things as well. They were currently, and slightly discreetly passing a joint among each other at the moment. Siobhan was too busy checking out chicks to notice when it was passed to her. "Hey Vahn, it's your turn dude."

Lana felt the bright lights of the club shine brightly down at her while she was attempting to give out drinks. The small framed brunette was reaching her breaking point. She was told by her doctor that working in a highly populated area would be good for both her self esteem, as well as liven up her personality. Man was her shrink a bitch. Being in a highly populated room with tons of drunken, horny men only made her feel worse about herself. The girl then looked down at her outfit. She was adorned with a short black, low cut dress and red pumps. It was in the rules that she had to wear something skimpy, so, like a good little solider, she did.

The petite young woman decided it would be best if she served a few tables tonight, considering the fact that she never really had the time to do it before. With that decision made, she proceeded to sashay over towards a booth filled with muscular looking guys, and one girl. She was lucky her dress showed a lot of her body, for she was in fear she might be sent away. "Uh, uh, uh." she stuttered, her hands fumbling over the tray that carried a few shots on it. "What can I get you guys?" she asked them, her tone filled with anxiety.

Siobhan noticed Lana, but barely, she looked like all the other girls to her. When she brushed off the joint she heard the boys go, "Oh fuck, quick! Put it out, put it out!" And then she heard Lana's stutter and decided to give the clone some of her attention. But when she looked at her face she was taken back, a large gash that tried to hide under make-up was still clearly visible even in the dark club and especially when the lights flashed on her. Her head perked up a bit and a smile crept upon her face, she was about to speak when the boys noticed too. They reacted with a loud, "Wwooaahhhh-oh shit! Hahahaha, a new waitress please!" "Yea, can we get Frakenstein out of here!?" "I'm pretty sure Halloween isn't for another few months!" They continued with belching laughter and Siobhan immediately stood up and yelled at them, "Hey! Cut it out guys, what the fuck?!" Slapping one of them in the head as she did so. "Aw, come on man, don't tell me you actually like that freak?" Siobhan shook her head and shuffled out of the group, slightly touching Lana's elbow she whispered in her ear, "Surprise me. I'll be over there." She pointed at a high-top table with two seats near the exit, a secluded area, and proceeded that way while flicking off her group and tossing her lit cigarette in their direction, haphazardly landing in one of their drinks. Loud ruckus continued to echo from them at the major dis.

Lana felt her head drop in obvious embarrassment, her cheeks turning a bright red color. She knew coming out tonight was a bad idea, everyone thought she was a freak. Even though the scar was not Lana's fault, she felt responsible for carrying this burden around everywhere. All anyone did was stare at it, as if it was a mutation. Lana knew it too, that is why she tried desperately every day to cake on foundation to conceal this travesty. She tried her damnedest to ignore these men's hurtful comments, their words filtering in and out of her brain like a locomotive. She felt a smile creep across her face when a young woman came over to her. Lana's first impression was that she was gorgeous, her mind already filtering out of the possibilities of them being together in the near future. Marriage has always seem to excite the small framed brunette, it was practically all she thought about.

She felt her spine stiffen when the girl spoke to her, her touch melting Lana like butter. One could tell she was a virgin, all she needed was a giant luminescent sign that reads "Never Been Fucked" on it, and she would be complete. Complying with the woman's orders, Lana sashayed over towards the bar; simultaneously biting her lip as she did this. "I'll have a Lemon Drop please." she asked the bar maid politely, holding on to her tray for her dear life. When the order was filled successfully, she smiled at the blonde woman in front of her and took the shot with grace. The young woman exhaled a breath and continued to walk over towards the table where the short haired woman was seated.

Once she reached her destination, she carefully placed the shot in front of the woman who just put out her cigarette. "Here you go miss." Lana said shyly, a strand of her thick hair dangling in front of her face. Lana hoped she didn't look like a jackass right now.

While Siobhan waited for her drink one of her friends from the group she just left walked over, "Dude, what are you doing? It's boys night...Come on, forget about the pussy for once and come back." She didn't look at him, "It's not like that." He rolled his eyes, "Oh please! You're a bigger horn than all of us combined!" Siobhan continued to avoid eye contact with him, being closer to him than the others and kept her eyes on Lana, "Whatever...Go away before she comes back." He shook his head, "That's fucked up man," and did as he was told. When Lana came over Siobhan looked at the glass then looked at her and smiled slightly, "Thank you." Then as she leaned forward, what Lana would assume to be for the drink, she moved the strand of hair from her face, putting it behind her ear, then grabbed the drink and sat back as she said, "You should wear your hair up." She could feel her friends prying eyes on them as she knocked the shot back. "Say, when do you go on break?" Standing up now she proceeded to get out her cigarettes with one hand and open the exit door with the other, "Come smoke with me." It wasn't a question, and it hinted toward the fact that she didn't care when her break was, she wanted her to take one now, with her.

Lana looked at this woman intently, her eyes traveling all the way from her head to her toe. She thought there would be no chance in hell that this attractive woman such as herself, would ever be the slightest bit interested in her. No one ever was. Most people couldn't get passed her scar, which seemed to be the highlight of every conversation she's ever had, with anyone. "Tell me? Where did you get that scar from?' 'Oh, it must be such a terrible burden to carry that tragic memory around with you all hours of the day.' 'How do you expect anyone to love you?' Those were the usual questions she got from the general public, a lot of them worse than the sample questions that were just stated. Lana perked up a bit when she was asked when she got off from work. "Around four in the morning. My hours are crazy." she said to the woman in a nice tone, blushing when she moved the strand of hair away from her face.

The girl became slightly confused when the woman then proceeded to get up from the booth and invite her to smoke. "But, I don't sm-" she went on, but then noticed that the woman was already outside. "Okay?" the petite brunette said to herself, placing her tray down on the now desolate looking table. She waltzed over towards the back door in a quiet fashion, hoping no one would catch her leaving her post. A million scenarios passed through her mind when she did this, most of them ending with her being fired. She pushed this thought down though, it would make her seem crazy. Once outside, she faced the woman, exhaling a breath. "I don't smoke." she told the woman finally, unsure of why she was here.

(sorry for the late response! I will reply to this as soon as I can, I've been moving this week and thought I'd have time but everytime I think I do something else gets in the way :/ )

Letty said:
(sorry for the late response! I will reply to this as soon as I can, I've been moving this week and thought I'd have time but everytime I think I do something else gets in the way :/ )
It's fine! Take your time :)

Siobhan smirked as her cigarette hung on her lip, "Yea, didn't look like it. Your hair, skin and teeth look too nice." She sparked the lighter then and lit her cigarette, taking a drag as she did so. "But I do, and I wanted some company." She blew the smoke away from her, "And don't worry, you won't get fired. I'm the poorly paid event photographer for this place, they love me, you're good." She turned her body toward her now, leaning on the wall and taking another drag, "So tell me," she exhaled, again, away from her, "what's your name saxifrage?" (Type of plant native to Ireland)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back