Journal Why do bad things happen to (somewhat) good people?

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
Time for a ranty otter~

So once again I find myself on the late bus to college, with an history assessment that starts at 9, and I'm surviving off of 4 hours sleep =_=

Insomnia. Insomnia is a bitch, especially when it's made worse by stupid heyfever. Naturally, silly me forgot to take her tablet before bed (even though I've been fine overnight for the past week) and with the rape-seed now growing, I feel like I'm being personally attacked by pollen T^T

So, naturally, I ended up sleeping in, missing my usual bus, running like a twat for the next bus and found myself standing for the 40 minute journey into town. Now, I'm on my second bus (because I live in he arse end of nowhere and have to take two to get to my campus) which is just as busy. As much as I enjoy RPing with strangers, I'm not a people person.

Someone just sneezed on me - actually SNEEZED. -.-'

Today is going to be a day...

~Insta update~ I do believe I'm on the wrong bus...

Last edited:
I knew I believed in you for a reason, Otter-san!

You can do this. You got this. MURDER ALL THE FINALS.
I aim to please so ... MURDER I SHALL!!!!

post-23263-Baby-otter-attack-walrus-gif-I-rfjY.gif

Yes, yes, wee Otter-San, kick their ass!

How many exams you got?
Ass kicking may be difficult at my height, can I offer a good ankle maiming?

(I only have 2, but they're college level and worth 2 thirds of my final grade for each topic)

Ass kicking may be difficult at my height, can I offer a good ankle maiming?

(I only have 2, but they're college level and worth 2 thirds of my final grade for each topic)

Hmmm, yes. Make their ankles bleed.

I finished my college level finals in the first week of May so I understand that hefty grade-fine. 2 thirds, damn... hate when the finals are that high.

What do you define good as? No one is perfect so maybe whatever is a con about you is the reason why bad things happened. If you're good you better be perfectly good with not one negative thing to complain about anything.

Hmmm, yes. Make their ankles bleed.

I finished my college level finals in the first week of May so I understand that hefty grade-fine. 2 thirds, damn... hate when the finals are that high.
Bleed they shall!! >:3

It's huge T^T hoping to make up A LOT of that through the assignments we had to do, but the whole class in now struggling because (joy of joys) the college has been on strike for the past month so we've had limited classes to revise -.-
HECK - it's fine. It's just my future. Nothing too big.

What do you define good as? No one is perfect so maybe whatever is a con about you is the reason why bad things happened. If you're good you better be perfectly good with not one negative thing to complain about anything.
Nah man, noones perfect, I just meant good in general terms. Like, ya know, I've told my fair share of lies and shiz which would be considered bad, but it's not like I'm a psychotic mass murderer or anything. I'm just the Maimer of Ankles :P

Nah man, noones perfect, I just meant good in general terms. Like, ya know, I've told my fair share of lies and shiz which would be considered bad, but it's not like I'm a psychotic mass murderer or anything. I'm just the Maimer of Ankles :P

Why do you maim ankles, lmaoo

I think people should just accept the bad things. How do you expect balance in your life without a balance between good and evil? I'm not trying to lecture people or whatever, just like to state what I'm thinking about.

I know right? Hell must've frozen over x3

It's a reference to earlier in the post - I am an otter, otters are smol.

And yeh I get the whole "gotta accept it" stuffs but all in all, it's just a thread name Bruh xD
You asks a question and I answered...lol? But okay, byes then.

~ Here we go again (this thread is just gonna become my general rant thread) ~

Well, after not being able to sleep last night and suffering all day for it, I'm now in bed at half past midnight, knowing I need to be up in 5 hours, but yet again I find myself unable to sleep.

This time it's thanks to the noises inhabitants of my village. Apparently 12:30am is prime time to have extremely loud, profanity filled arguments on the street. Sorry Jack, but no, I don't give a toss about whether or not Gary stole your McDonald's meal. Buy a milkshake and get over it -.-

And so the joy continues.
Trek into college (2 buses, 2 hours) just to find out all we were doing today was handing in remediation (which I'd already handed in).

I mean, great, yeah, I get a surprise day off college. Not as exciting when you've gotten up at half 6 to be there when they could've emailed to let us know -.-'

Ack well, Kingdom Hearts day it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back