• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Whovians (DW rp interest check)

CharlieJacz

Tired faeling
Hey there. So I kinda wanna do a Doctor Who roleplay, and since I haven't found one that's open or a group trying to start one, I decided to say screw it and start one myself. Or at least take a head count of who's interested in a Who RP.

Right now, there's no real plot in mind. I'd have to figure that out with whoever joins up or take suggestions from anyone who comments. Group size shouldn't be too much of an issue unless a million people want to join. OCs and canon characters would be welcomed, though I'd put a limit on how many Timelords/Timeladies are running about. Writing style I'd like to be more than one r two liners, but not like novel length each time. Probably 2ish paragraphs at least.

Any questions or whatnot reply below! Thanks for reading ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back