Other Whose your current video game crush??

TheKrownedKat

I know I'm not the only one. recently I've been playing Watch Dogs 2, and I have the hugest crush Wrench. the combination of spikes, and love for anything tech wise is my weakness. Plus, guy knows his Xenomorphs.

I know I'm not the only one. recently I've been playing Watch Dogs 2, and I have the hugest crush Wrench. the combination of spikes, and love for anything tech wise is my weakness. Plus, guy knows his Xenomorphs.
I for some reason decided to read that backwards so the first word I saw was "Xenomorphs"

I feel like I don't think about this as much as I should. The female playable character from Pokemon Sun/Moon and Lady Maria from Bloodborne are probably my top two.

The funny thing is that despite being from the royal family we don't hear about if he had any kids himself. Tough i guess his nephews kinda look like him. :p

If you couldn't tell by my Icon, it's Cullen Rutherford from DA:I, though also Solas, Alistair, and Fenris. Otherwise, Yennefer, Ciri, Iorveth, and Geralt from the Witcher Series. I...am a polygamist with my fandom relationships.

Hmm, Futaba I choose you! (sorry for the big pic)
10f91615-31be-4d6e-a0d5-69b9dc2ac36c.jpg

Tali Zora Nar Rayya/vas normady from mass effect, she's cute, quirky, smart and I love her accent! Yeah I'd be one lucky guy to have her

Well, let's see!
What games do I play/have I played regularly...
Lego Star Wars! No, no...
Club Pengu- no
Minecraft! Nothing there...
Roblox. Ew no.
Halo. Um.
Noble 2 is my video game crush by virtue of being the only one I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back