• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Who's up for some Boku no Hero RP? [Full!]

Wait, doesn't that mean Aurum was already part of the RP? doesn't that mean there's still one spot left to go?
I wasn't accounting for Aurum because he went silent for a few months and hasn't posted his character in the CS page yet. But he's more than welcome back!
For now we'll consider the RP full.

I just picked up My Hero Academia and I'm really in the mood for some MHA roleplay. So unfortunate that both are closed, is there any chance you have a slot left ? Or soon will be ?

I just picked up My Hero Academia and I'm really in the mood for some MHA roleplay. So unfortunate that both are closed, is there any chance you have a slot left ? Or soon will be ?
Hm... Right now we don't have any, I'm sorry, but if the demand keeps increasing like this I'll do some changes in the administration to allow for more players. Would you like me to keep you updated on this?

Yea I understand, MHA has been pretty hot for the last few years. And yea absolutely, its very interesting and I'd like a chance to be here soon as it happen. But I know extending a RP can bring in a lots of issue for you so I'll be patient for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back