• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

who's intrested in a Gritty campaign that uses super powers?

GoblinNerd27

Jibba!! Jibba!!
The gritty superpower roleplay is set in an alternate world set in the series web serial known as "worm" that takes place in a very racially diverse version of Durarara's Ikebukuro in japan. in this your trying to make a infamous if not well known gang of the city of ikebukuro. If you want more details just look at overview for the main plot essentially and all the info you would need to know and i'll put down the link for character sign up if your going to be part of this! I'm looking for 4-6 to start out with to get the story moving but more can come and are gladly welcomed. If you need help making your character and you have any questions then all you need to do is PM me or message a question on the OOC for the forum.

WORM: colors and gangs | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum (overview)

WORM: colors and gangs | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum (character sign up)

GoblinNerd27 said:
hey it's still open, anyone can join
Hello! I am new to this site and I am interested in joining this rollplay. I already have a character in mind. A "stranger" hoping to join the HS gang. Do you have any room for me in this story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back