• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Who's intrested in a dice based superpower game? Looking for 4-6 players

GoblinNerd27

Jibba!! Jibba!!
I have put multiple interest checks out there and hoping to find some players here soon. I can post the forum here and please just post here if your interested. I have put the mechanics of the game in the over view as well as the basic plot and other things relative the game there.

So who's interested? Superpowers, gangs, and good times awaits those who play this game. I do want a long lasting game that people will enjoy so how about it?

I wantsz all the powerz I wants to playz with allz the powerz give mez all the powerz and illz rule the Worlz

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, just look up the link I set up that's highlighted in blue and read the overview, I will say that 2 powers are the limit for how many you have.

of course :) and I have a way to involve you in the current story, Mr.wildcard ;) just send me a PM and we'll get the details down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back