Whold you KILL the avatar above you?

Again my endless divine cosmo would have you on your knees within seconds. If the gold saints bow then your no different. So again your weak and not on a Kami's level. It's over to all who challenge me if not a kami step off your a waste of time. Only Kami are worthy of facing me a kami. So you've lost before it even begun. Do some research on Hades and you'll know why you lose.

Again no mortal,beast,or anything you can think of can stop me. Again Kagaho would best all of you,the big three is not needed.

Only one i'll even consider fighting in this thread is Black Susano'o as I gave him the armor/title. He's a war god also chrono based techniques. So if not this Kami/or a Kami you'll lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could just cut off the hand easy... technically not killing, because there's a good number of people without arms in this world. Guess i cant?

I mean, sure, but really. There's no fight there. Not worth the trouble and the papers I'd have to fill out.

Well, I'm going to say no because they look like a nice person.

Looks can be deceiving though ...

Last edited by a moderator:
ALLA YOUZ 'UMIES ARE SAYIN' NO, SO I SAY,

KRUMP DA DAYBREAK, WAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

How dare you murder poor LullDayBreak13 to death!

(Yes, I 'try' to kill le Orc) *Insert some form of fire-spell-thingy-majigy here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back