• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Whoa Rara Where Have You Been? (looking for 1x1)

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
Hello there my little random friend! I've been away from RPN due to lack of decent computer access. My Tablet is a piece of shit, and my phone is so slow I can't even use the mobile sight on my browser. SO! Since I finally got my shit together and got a decent desk job, I can write as much as my job allows!! I'm active Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3pm US Midwestern time to 11pm. I'm looking for someone who is willing to keep a conversation going even if it isn't about the actual RP because I can still hop on my tablet if you don't mind multiple spelling/auto correct errors

I'm looking for someone who is intelligent, creative, easy to get along with, and has somewhat of a twisted mind. I write with blood, violence, gore, suspense, internal conflicts, and random plot twists. I generally never use a human character unless I'm VERY interested in the story line. HERE ARE SOME GENRES I ENJOY!! ♥

`` Dark Fantasy (Excluding Medieval and Elves/Mermaids/Fairies)

`` Ancient Forests/ Feudal Japan

`` Modern Dark Fantasy

`` Futuristic/Sci-Fi (Excluding Aliens)

`` Post Apocalyptic (Excluding Zombies)

There may be some I missed but whatever.

I refuse to do MasterxSlave/SliceOfLife/Arranged Marriage/Academy/Highschool

I don't have a plot in mind but I'm sure if we click well enough we can bounce ideas off of each other. I generally get inspiration from songs and anime, and I have a few recycled plots in my back pocket but I'm really looking to do something a little more... hmm... original in my own mind. I tend to try and bring life to plots that I frankly am getting tired of doing. No Romance is NOT the main aspect but it's always nice. I ask that you be above the age of 17, not because I want to add Smut in the rp but mainly because I feel a little weird roleplaying with someone younger.

I DO have a craving to make a Yandere character even if it isn't a main character.

I play male and female characters. I do MxM and FxM Pairings only. (Nothing against Yuri I'm just bored with it) Lately I've been leaning towards Female characters.

I LOVE Shingeki No Kyojin and Yes I will play Eren to your Levi if you want an E/L Fandom

owo

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in writing any of the genres you listed with you. If you have an idea that you want to work on really bad, PM me and we can begin plotting. If you don't have a plot, PM me anyway and we can chat.

Hi there, I'm interested in starting up a roleplay with you.

I'm pretty much into any genre //except sci-fi, and I've learnt I'm not real good with post apocalyptic

If you need a post sample or something like character sheets, let me know.

Aukanai said:
Hi there, I'm interested in starting up a roleplay with you.
I'm pretty much into any genre //except sci-fi, and I've learnt I'm not real good with post apocalyptic

If you need a post sample or something like character sheets, let me know.
PM me with a sample of your writing and what genres/plots you usually use ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back