TV & Film Who watches Korean Dramas!!

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

(Other than dear Demon of course)

I adore my dramas though most I watch are sometimes not complete and I am left clinging on in hopes that they will return. I come to you all today asking for your first born children.... Oops, wrong place, lol. I come here asking for your favorite Korean dramas and some suggestions for myself. I like to indulge while i am taking souls, drinking lemonade and roleplaying. What can I say, I have a taste for the finer things in life (Like adorable men and women).

If I didn't scare you off (if I did, oops, I guess), please come join us in our random korean drama talk. I do watch Japanese as well and ever so often Taiwan dramas, but Koreans just do it the best in my opinion, though the Japanese have some beautiful actors.

POST!​

I've watched School 2013 (Korean), Shinigami no Ballad (Japanese), No Breathing (Korean), Boys over Flowers (Korean) and some others but I can't remember them at the moment. X_X

Boys over flowers I have seen! Loved it! I'm watching I believe it is called heartstrings

Boys over flowers was pretty good. Have you seen Sign? I'd recommend it if you haven't because it is amazing. I also really liked Lie to Me. Pretty sure I have not heard of the other dramas mentioned, so I am going to look them up. Glad to see other fans of Korean dramas! c:

T_T I've found my people *has been obsessed with K-drama for months* I just omfg. I'm so happy right now *hugs you all*

I've watched/am watching a few, correct me if I'm wrong and they aren't actually Korean.

Orange Marmalade

You are beautiful (he is beautiful?)

Scholar Who Walks the Night

A werewolf Boy (a movie, woops.)

Those are the only three that I can remember the names of off the top of my head.

@Risk You're beautiful was my first. I wish it could have gone on forever T^T

Yes, it was a very good one despite its cheesiness. lol.

I remembered another so I'll add it to this little thread:

Dream high

edit: OH and Killer Girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recently started watching Protect the Boss. Is You're Beautiful good? I might have to add it to my list of shows to watch. ; v ;

It is pretty good :3 a little cliche and cheesy, but humorous. It's not as well-made as recent ones as it was made in what...2009? I hate to say this, but 2009 is old compared to some of the stuff they have out now days.

The cheesy-ness is what makes it. Ehe- Now I have to watch it. I know what you mean though. The newer shows are not as sparkly? Ehh, I don't really know how to explain it, but I know what you mean.

I'm watching Secret Garden right now, which is my first. I'd love recommendations because I kind of love k-drama so far. What are the best ones on netflix?

Hello my people. For dramas which I enjoy and recommend would be dream high(the First one), school 2013, a love from another star, and just recently I've fallen in love with kill me, heal me~ there's probably more but this is all I can think of so far. As to where to watch them I highly recommend viki.

I also love Korean crime dramas and recommend watching ten (1&2) if you like crime shows.

I love K dramas!!

The ones I've been watching recently are You Are All Surrounded and I just finished Dream Knight a while ago (I cried, don't judge) and one other that I half-watched and forgot the name of.

DramaFever is a great site to watch them on!

I watch Kdramas, Cdramas, Jdramas, Taiwanese dramas and some thai dramas. Anyone want to watch any good dramas or movies (especially chinese drama and korean dramas) ask me! I might be able to help ^^~ hehehe I FOUND MY PEOPLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back