• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?-ooc

Characters
Here
just gonna.. tentatively say im interested in this and am currently working on a character πŸ˜³πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ im hoping to have the form finished soon ^_^

...hopefully yall are still accepting 😭 😭

just gonna.. tentatively say im interested in this and am currently working on a character πŸ˜³πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ im hoping to have the form finished soon ^_^

...hopefully yall are still accepting 😭 😭
Yes we are still accepting just a little heads up one of the slots for unit #437 is reserved

aaa i was hoping for that unit sdmflkdjs noted! i'll go check the available units then :)

Unit 110 has 2/3 available but it says the one I wanted is still available with 2 spots

finally got the character up! i think i included just about everything?? if there's anything i'm missing or anything that might need revising please let me know and i'll sort it out asap smsdfkdsj

There's a discord server right? I wanna talk w the group ab the flats. I think someone was willing to move. Just it's been a struggle with back and forth for us to find a flat

So I’ve been a little busy with work but so far the number of slots will probably get bigger. I am deciding on adding another 2 bedroom unit resulting in 14 characters for this rp. I will be editing the roster hopefully by the end of tomorrow.

Sooo What do we get to do in this roleplay? No ones really been talking about that, just placing them in a flat.

Ah I see I see. I messed up I think I forgot to put Sonny's occupation. He's a lab tech. I really need to add some things for him.

Hi (: Have you finished with requiting then? Will we know if we've just not been accepted?

Hello! Sorry for the wait I’ve been a little busy with work these past days but I have sent out discord links to the folks who I have accepted. If you did not receive a dm then I’m sorry but you weren’t accepted. I appreciate all of the hard work put into everyone’s applications.

hey, should I continue to wait for a link or did Viv not make the cut? no hard feelings if not, they have a particular chemistry
Hai! Sorry I didn’t reply to you today I will definitely let you know tomorrow if Viv is accepted or not! I’ve been really busy with work lately

Hello! Thanks for being patient with me! I have looked over the rest of the applications and I have decided to accept nova.the.alien nova.the.alien and LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki for the last two slots of the roleplay. I wanted to thank you two for applying as well Find it Find it Find it Find it and meepster meepster and I hope to see you guys in other roleplays in the future. Thank you everyone!
Word! If you come up with another banger concept you may see me dropping an app. Have fun!

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul your character looks great and is accepted! i don’t see what unit they applied for so just add that and i’ll send you a dm of the discord link then we’ll go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back