• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Who needs an Antagonist?(Open)

Daric J Fender

The Clown Prince of Crime
What rating are you aiming for? G? PG? PG 13? R? frankly, the closer to G you get, the less interested I'll be. I've had mixed feedback about my playing style, and I assure you I do not include sexuality. If there be violence, let there be violence. If a scenario leads to cussing, let there be cussing. If my character be chaotic, sadistic, messed up somehow, then I will do it.

But I warn you, it may sicken, for I am descriptive. My character may test you as much as your characters. I can become the epidemy of evil if need be.
I'm not even exaggerating. Hit me up if interested. I can do Discord or Private message, in fact I prefer one or the other.

Hey lovely! I love darker love stories because I’m a sucker if maybe you’d wanna read my ideas!!
Let me know. (:

What rating are you aiming for? G? PG? PG 13? R? frankly, the closer to G you get, the less interested I'll be. I've had mixed feedback about my playing style, and I assure you I do not include sexuality. If there be violence, let there be violence. If a scenario leads to cussing, let there be cussing. If my character be chaotic, sadistic, messed up somehow, then I will do it.

But I warn you, it may sicken, for I am descriptive. My character may test you as much as your characters. I can become the epidemy of evil if need be.
I'm not even exaggerating. Hit me up if interested. I can do Discord or Private message, in fact I prefer one or the other.

i am interested, i'm feeling the mood for violence. and i swear a lot too. (transfers to my character, though he does it in italian, or russian.)

Depends. I can go crazy. I have a Stephen King level imagination. I need to know the victim/enemy of my antagonist.

I would, but the bad guy is the opposite of the good. There must also be a reason. Not just violence for the sake of violence, in terms of writing that is.

i understand that, yeah,,, hmmm i can't think if any reason as to why rn, but i'll hit you up if i think of anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back