Who else is alone this valentines day?

I read some posts above that pretty much sum up my life, especially around valentines day. Forever Alone. I basically go to a movie or play video games and eat snacks all day while my friends go out with their "girlfriends." I put that in quotes because it turned out more than once they were indecent sluts that would do anything, or anyone. Anyway, maybe one of these days I'll be proactive and find the right person :) Happy Valentines Day.

Grimmlock said:
I read some posts above that pretty much sum up my life, especially around valentines day. Forever Alone. I basically go to a movie or play video games and eat snacks all day while my friends go out with their "girlfriends." I put that in quotes because it turned out more than once they were indecent sluts that would do anything, or anyone. Anyway, maybe one of these days I'll be proactive and find the right person :) Happy Valentines Day.
This is how you be a smart person, people. Remember this.

Grimmlock said:
That actually made me feel better. :) Have a happy Valentine's Day my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back