• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whitelight Academy (OOC)

LittleMissFoxy

Sweet Lil Foxy
Welcome to the Whitelight Academy OCC post! Some rules ahead so just make sure you take a peek at them!

1. Of course, rule number one is that all RPN should be followed!
  2. Please try to stay active posting at least once every one to three days. If you do need to take some time off please feel free to send me a PM and let me know!
  3. A one paragraph minimum should be maintained for all posts, however they can be as long as you like.
  4. No godmodding, no one likes that!
  5. Romance is allowed, but please remember that Ero isn't allowed, so no intimate scenes.
  6. As always be respectful and polite to your fellow roleplayers!
Thanks for much for taking the time to read this! <3

Character Sheets
Plot/Interest Check
Roleplay

Last edited:
Starberries Starberries

If you are asking about number of characters, I am fine with you having a couple if you want.
If you are asking about magic, I would like it if you didn't make them to over powered and kept it to that you only were proficient in up to two magical types in a category. (Unless you choose the Rare, or Super Rare, I may limit you to one ability then.)
If you are asking about species, I am pretty much ok with any mythical species, as I feel magic is something everyone can enjoy.
If you are asking about something else entirely please feel free to slap me around and correct me. lol

LittleMissFoxy LittleMissFoxy
Ahahaha whoops I totally forgot multiple
words in that, I meant to ask about species of characters, like if we can go with anything or just specific things or things from mythology or what.

This seems like a pretty chill, laid back kinda Rp. Is there a central story to the Rp or is it going to be a "create your own" kind of story? I would be quite interested in creating a Professor of Animating and Binding, if that would be permitted. I could make a student as well as it seems to be lacking in students.

woo ^^ I'll start thinking up my student. should have something together by tomorrow afternoonish.

Question: IS Madame Fey both head mistress and the Mental Professor? I noticed her magic was Mental, but I didn't know if that ment she was the professor and the headmistress or if we are still looking for a Mental Professor.

Go ahead, Sky, since I am pretty sure that Foxy won't mind about that.
Plus you get to have the special mental student: Nova in your class too. since animals keep following her everywhere without her knowing about it. ^33^

LieLee LieLee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back