• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern White Wasteland || Zombie Apocalypse || Rules and Lore

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?
Welcome to the rule and lore page!

Rules:
I don't ask for a lot when it comes to rules.
.01. Follow RPNations guidelines and rules.
.02. Quality over quantity. I don't like having a post requirement or restrictions. Just make sure you give enough for people to go off of and understand that if you take to long to respond (12+ hrs) people have the right to skip over your post to continue with the story.
.03. Light on IC BBcode. Some people are on mobile and it doesn't always work right. If you really wish to use BBcode for IC then please provide a mobile-friendly version as well via "spoiler'.
.04. No metagaming/mind reading or OP characters.
.05. Romance is allowed but keep it to a minimum this is a zombie apocalypse, not a reality show. Relationships can form but don't let it take over.
.06. Be nice to each other in OOC. Settle arguments through PM's or simply drop it. There is no reason to fight we're all just here to have fun. If the issue continues and it's affecting the RP I will deal with it, but please don't let it get to that point.

Lore:
Welcome to the farmlands of Pennsylvania. This is where your journey begins maybe you came from down from New York to visit family, or you fled from the collapsing Washington. Where ever you came from doesn't matter now. Now that the dead have taken over the place you once called home is just a distant memory. To dwell on the life you had before and wish it back would be not only a lie to yourself but to the new decaying world that surrounds you. It's time to wake up and smell the corpses. There is no time to waste because the dead don't sleep. Not unless you put a shiny metal bullet right between their eyes.
How you got here I don't remember you probably told me when we first met, but to be honest I was probably more worried about killing you if you tried to hurt me. Don't take it personally kid, the world was a cruel place and now it calls for us to be demented with it. Anyways it's getting colder and colder every day and those measly sleeping bags we found won't keep us alive for long. It may have worked during fall but once winter hits were all dead.

Basecamp:

Basecamp has items that are essential to survival but are hard to carry around with you. These are items we don't need to have in our inventory.

- Two weeks of food, for everyone.
-Beds and all the accouchements.
-Fireplace we use for heat and or cooking food.
- Well water

Basecamp is a small farmhouse with a lot of land. It is surrounded by mostly forest but is close to the main road that leads into town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back