• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern White Wasteland | A Zombie Apocalypse RP

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?

|

W H I T E
W A S T E L A N D

|

• TLDR
    Getting started is more about me and why I want to start this RP so I will be providing you with a shorter version if don't wish to read.

My name is Luna or Hana I'm going to be the GM for this RP. I've run a few RP's in the past and have participated in many. The last RP I ran was a zombie RP and I ran into a few bumps but think I gotta it somewhat figured out. I hope to start another zombie RP, with a new and in my opinion an exciting premise. The most important thing I talk about is the number of people that will be in this RP. I am only going to accept five people, for a total of six including myself. Notice I say people rather than characters. You can have two characters if you wish to, but no more. This RP is not first come first serve. If you do not wish to read all the tabs please at least read Plot and Rules & Regulations.

Hello, all my name is Luna or Hana. I've been RPing for quite a while now and GMing on occasion. I don't see myself as an expert in either but I am passionate about it. The last RP I ran was a zombie RP and something you'll come to find out is that zombie RPs are just an ich I can't scatch. I love them and honestly, have a ton of fun doing them. I love seeing how everyone choose to react to the events that happen within them as well as the character development. I feel that zombie RPs are home to some of the best character development due to how unversed the characters are with dealing with something like it.
    Anyways you may or may not be wondering what happened to the old zombie RP. Now don't get me wrong I honestly loved that RP and I loved a lot of the characters and thoroughly enjoyed RPing with many of the people involved. I feel that its downfall was accepting willy-nilly and not sticking to my guns. When I first announced my RP I said I would only accept a limited number of people. It got more attention than I thought and as a result, I felt bad for turning people away. We had a good group going with a few people dropping or just ghosting but all in all, everyone still enjoyed it and had fun. This is where I messed up, I allowed too many new people that it created almost a divide. Most of the OG members RPed with each other and the newer ones RP with themselves. It was almost as if it were two different RPs.
    To fix this I will be sticking to my rule I am only accepting five people to make a total of six. This is non-negotiable. I would like to point out that I said I'm accepting people not characters. Each person may have two characters. This is not a requirement. You can create the second character with the first or later in the RP if you get accepted. You may not have more than two characters at once if you wish to kill your character to get another you may, but please refrain from killing characters every other post. It is not first come first serve. If this gets enough interest I will post the Character Sheet along with its due date, if there is an emergency I will extend your time if your character is already a WIP. For more information on character please refer to the characters tab.
    Lastly about the RP you are reading about. I tried to create something with enough plot to keep the RP going but still leave room for your characters to grow and make decisions for themselves. The RP will take place in the current era right before winter. I don't wanna spoil too much so go check out the plot tab to learn more.
    This is all I have to say for getting started, thank you for reading ^^

Last edited:
Hey hey hey, I'm interested!
I am interested.
Hello! I am very interested in this RP.
Seems cool. ^^
Interested!
Alright if i join?
Hiya, i’m Sophia, and i’m super interested.
ohhhh i've been dying to try a zombie survival RP. Super interested.
Awesome! I’ll get the CS up later tonight!

Aw. If you're still accepting people or if it isn't on a first come, first serve basis then I would totally be down.

Aw. If you're still accepting people or if it isn't on a first come, first serve basis then I would totally be down.
I could get the cs up tonight because i was busy but when I get it up I’ll put a deadline. Once the deadline hits I’ll accept people. :D

Hey hey hey, I'm interested!
I am interested.
Hello! I am very interested in this RP.
Seems cool. ^^
Interested!
Alright if i join?
Hiya, i’m Sophia, and i’m super interested.
ohhhh i've been dying to try a zombie survival RP. Super interested.
Interested~

The links tab has been updated. You can find the Character Sheet, OOC, and Rule and Lore there. I will be accepting characters on the 5th of October. So the deadline is the 4th. If you need extended time please contact me before the 4th(your character must already be a WIP)!

Hihi! I’m newer to the site, but have been roleplaying for a while. So, I just need to make a character and send it to you, and then wait to see if I’m accepted, correct?

This does seem rather interesting. How many characters are we allowed to have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back