• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

White-Out (1x1x1) [Sandra,Azi,Angel]

Ryo nodded. 'Your wings stand out wayyyy to much.." He looked around. "You can draw them over, with my shirt... But then... I won't have a shirt." He frowned.

"Or you can just carry me on you're back and I'll cover them." JC suggested and jumped on the other's back. That way she wouldn't have to walk and the wings were covered up. It was a win win situation.

"owowoowOWOWOWOW! That hurts!" they would fall backwards onto the snow. JC would not be crushed because Emily is much lighter than she looked. JC would however be jabbed by the ball joints that connect to Emilys shoulder blades. This would hurt.

Ryo eyes widened, reaching down, and putting a hand out, so he can help Emily up.

"Yeah..... Anyways. Just take my shirt.. Tuck your wings in and wrap it around yourself.. I guess." He would say, giving a glare at the snow.

JC laughed even though she was in pain, it had actually been fun to fall. Unburying herself from the snow she should her head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I was just about to say I feel comfortable leaving them uncovered untill I was pounced on." she says as she is helped up. She is chuckling. "thank you... Anyway, I feel I can walk around freely as I am. Just... Something telling me we'll be fine."

((if allowed, Alana's constant effect is making Emily appear normal to those who don't know about her wings. Also, hides the other blades from police, security, and other people who might want to take them. Notify if disagree.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo shrugged. "Hopefully we don't get caught.." He said wide eyed.

___

Carrie nodded. ".. We have to keep them alive. And they are in a city.. Too many people.. Just when there is a very little amount, then well catch em.."

JC raised a brow at Ryo as they neared a city. "Get caught by what? We don't even know who or what is after us. We don't even know what's going on!" She hissed softly.

"I think he means the local police." Emily suggests. Then her stomach grumbles. "I know our lives are in danger but let's go find some food"

Ryo nods. "Foood... I'm starving! Gee. I just relized that. If we were stuck out here I would of probably tried to hunt down a squirrel or something... Or maybe just eat some bark." He shrugged. "It's winter so everything is gone. Dammit. Stupid hibernating squirrels... But at least were going to eat." He muttered. Ryo shivered again as he wished he had a blanket, or at least a long sleeved shirt.

Emily snuggles into her wings again, quite content with them. "other animals are active in winter, ya know. I think gerbils? Anyway! Search yourself for money." Emily goes through her pockets again. All she finds is a pocket-watch. "I'm broke." she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back