• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Whispers of Resistance (Star Wars RP - new trilogy setting)

UncoordinatedPisces

Realising your username doesn't fit :(
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

7c5d73c5b4ba948acc8c13374646ce5c.png

While General Leia Organa's Resistance group has been battling the First Order, pockets of like-minded individuals have sprung up across the galaxy in order to join the fight. One of these rebellious pockets, located on the planet Grange, is starting to stir. Given Grange's strategic position (Rocantor Sector, Expansion Region) in the galaxy, it makes the planet a prime host for black market trade and secret meetings. It also makes it a hub of First Order activity; but hey, everything has its risks. The Resistance group on Grange have started to engage in small activities of rebellion, causing ripples of rumours; these rumours are the source of new membership, membership they desperately need.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some initial thoughts:
  • I've been dying to do a Star Wars roleplay for a while, but I think it'll make a dynamic group setting. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic that I'll be able to manage this. It would be nice to find a couple of really enthusiastic people to help me with running this if it does actually take off though.
  • The RP will focus on a group of characters on Grange (how they get there/where they come from can vary obviously). These characters will be part of a growing Resistance movement who are struggling with First Order oppression, and who want to start causing trouble. There aim is to hopefully acquire enough members and resources to join the main fight.
  • Any species are good with me!
  • There won't be any Jedi/Force-Sensitive individuals, it would just create a vacuum around those characters because they would be the most powerful.
  • Will canon characters make an appearance? More than likely, but I doubt we will need anyone to play them. They'll merely have a NPC presence when they do appear.
  • Multiple characters are allowed, and encouraged.
Some simple requirements:
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be able to post semi-regularly when it actually starts. I'm not sure about having a posting order or anything like that.
  • At least a couple of paragraphs per character you are playing, good grammar/spelling etc. I suppose you could categorise this as semi-detailed, but I expect good spelling/grammar.
  • Basic knowledge about the fandom - by no means does it have to be extensive (I really don't know a lot, I have to research it all!)
  • Take a role in helping come up with ideas - I don't mind doing most of the work with a couple of fellow enthusiasts, but ideas are always welcome.
  • You must have a Discord. I want OOC, events and character organisation to take place there. I'm still unsure about whether I want the roleplay to take place on Discord or on RPNation, but we can decide that soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back