Journal Whispers in the Void

current mood
  • I'm just a burden...

I know that's not true, and yet... My partner is constantly struggling because they are overwhelmed by supporting me. I'm unable to help with chores or cooking. I can't even manage my own hygiene. I barely even stay on top of the litter box.

I fear my relationship may be reaching a breaking point. Cohabiting might not be possible for us. I'm terrified we'll need to live separately for my partner's mental health.

I don't know what will happen to me if it comes to that. I guess I could ask if my friend / ex would be willing to support me but living together wasn't great for me, and tri's thriving now that tri's living alone. My sister would probably agree to let me move in with her in an instance, but living with her in the past destroyed me mentally. Maybe I'd do better now that I'm on meds and have therapy, but I'd have to move states and I don't even know how well that would be covered back there...

I just... Don't even know why I exist at this point. All I'm doing is causing stress. What reason is there for me to be here anymore?

Back