• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

Is there anyone still in the throne/voting room for Azure to interact with? Other than the humans, who havent posted in a bit

Nathalie and Zero still need to cast their votes, but they aren't in the throne room yet. And I believe Seera is still in the throne room too... Other than that and the humans, I think there's just the random NPC guests.

I couldn't help but notice, but...

Did the player who would play the prince back out?

Also... @Cyber Wolf hasn't posted as Joel in a bit :) Just as Damien

Just pointing out :D

They did drop out but it's okay there is a plan in motion for that. I think Cyber Wolf is just going to post mostly as Damian not sure though.

I apologies for my short posts and inactivity. I just finished carrying some couches and mattresses around and now I'm tired...

I'm currently unable to roleplay, and until I can start again, hopefully a couple more days, feel free to rp my character as you would an NPC should she be needed.

Thanks for letting us know! Hope everything is okay and can't wait for you to get back :)

So, are we able to RP when ever, or are we going in order (I don't see any posts being made as much)

*sighs* That moment where you need to wait for someone to post something to continue RP.... I understand people have lives with more important things and such but still... And if your seeing this other roleplayer I'm sorry, this isn't mean't to be rude. I'm just venting off some frustration I've had in my personal live... Take as long as you need to post.

I'm waiting with Scarlett too.

Your character didn't leave yet so if you really want to you can change your mind and not go? Maybe Someone walked by with a huge plate of food and Lucas was like "on second thought food is way more important than checking out a clearing." lol!

It's the next morning now too so maybe you went and came back, just send Not Sure a message to discuss what the two of you found.

Or you can just wait :) Up to you

True, I could do that. But like I said, I'm just venting off some frustration and I'm not even done with the things I'm doing... I'm just glad its night so I can take a break... Too bad I'm going to miss Nintendo's portion of E3 :(

No, no, I'm fine! Really! You don't need to feel sorry for me. I've been (forced) to rearrange my room around, ALONG with moving mattresses and couches around the place and taking a part a metal shelf then putting back together that said shelf. It's just really stress. No need to waste your precious time worrying about me :P

HA! Not the innocent book what did it ever do to you? Wait what book is it that will tell me if you can throw it or not..

ok you can throw it that's not a very good book, it doesn't take you to any far away places or on any adventures.

I'm off to bed though, so sleepy. night night!

blah work called me in :( I'll be back later this afternoon

Aww... Bye then! I hoped to get a call from work that I can work this weekend, but I got nothing...

If Kalora sees Novah... Or the other way around..the kid's gonna have the crap hugged out if her T_T

Background reasons...

The stuff you told me? Or new stuff that I don't know about?

Stuff that's in the thing you read ;)

Lost loves...

She had a lover die in her arms, some decades ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back