• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

I might stop replying soon ish...

It's after 1 am, so I might soon fall over and asleep xD

Also, tht's a very good and legit question, spark.

... woah... hmmm good question lol. I'm going to go with they are all born in human form and acquire their animal form at a young age xD

That's fine marorda :) the people that are still around can rp some one on one with each other without the story going too far. Also we just got the update tab so we can use that to help stay caught up :D

Tomorrow I have a pretty busy day, I work 9:45 to 4:45 then I'm going to see Jurassic World!!! (Dies of excitement) so I'll be on after that and maybe short times throughout the day.

It's actually playing tonight but I couldn't go until tomorrow. It's weird where I live they always used to do midnight releases but they seem to be getting earlier and earlier, there was a showing at 7 pm today ?! Anyway I'm worse than a child waiting for Santa right now... I neeeeeeedddd this movie.

I pray its better than the third one.... Good God... SO, a Spinosaurus can break through a Giant metal fence that's meant to keep Dinosaurs in. BUT CAN'T BREAK THROUGH A WOODEN DOOR HELD BY LOCKS!?!?!?

yeah... it was pretty bad. I think it will be better than the 2nd and 3rd ones but probably not the first. Even though the third one had a lot of lame parts I still like it... I love all things Jurassic Park/World... just some more than others.

I just want to say that sometimes it feels like this rp moves fast. If you need a quick update or a way to jump in don't be afraid to message me. I will always help you find a jump in spot! Or if you're not on for a bit and we've kept going I will find a way to either bring your character along with us or a reason why they weren't right there.

@The Velveteen Rabbit Time is "frozen" right now so we are waiting for all the characters to go vote on the humans. People can still post but the main story is not continuing without your characters!

I understand people have lives. I have a part time job so sometimes I can't be on either. I work all weekend so I won't be able to post as much.

Oh, by the by, I never got a chance to thank you... So thank you!!! I've been looking for a journey role play for the longest time!!! I'm in the works of my own RP but, I still haven't finish some basic details. Regardless, thanks!!!

No problem glad to have you! This is the first rp of my own (I usually just join others) so I'm grateful for any and all help. So far everyone has been a huge help and I'm having the best time :)

I plan to eventually have the characters travel (at least some of them) and there may possibly even be a villain in the works so we'll see!

Great to hear, I do have some ideas on a villain (really just leftovers from my thought processes for the RP I'm making) But, if you wish to hear it, I wouldn't mind telling you in a conversation.

sure any time you want to talk ideas just send me a message.

Night everyone :D

Oh YAY! I set my notifications to come by email for this rp, and I wasn't receiving any so I thought it was dead. I got back on to another 15 pages or so of rp.

Oh my goodness xD so sorry! Glad you made it back in though!!! We are not going past the night we are currently on so everyone can get caught up!

Aight...

I'm probably gonna log off for the night soon. And I'll be visiting a friend tomorrow, so I'll not be here a lot, I think. There's wifi on the train though, so I might post stuff from the train. But no guarantees. I might not be on at all tomorrow. Or only very briefly. Just letting y'all know in advance :)

That's fine I work all day tomorrow so I will only be on for a bit in the morning and then at night. Have fun at your friend's!!!

Ah. That makes sense. Sure. Youcan know about it then :3

Woth this many people in the rp i kinda lost track on who is what

That's okay thanks for letting us know! Also here is my slightly spoiler filled review of Jurassic World... It was dinosaurie!

I need to sleep (Z_Z)talk to you guys in the morning!

Sorry this is such a busy weekend for me. I'll be able to post more tomorrow, I do work but it's a short shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back