• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom While We're Young: A Young Justice RP (Open)

My character basically causes mathematical concepts to come into effect in the real world.
Zeno's Paradox prevents objects from reaching him, the Banach Tarski Paradox allows himself to create independent copies of himself, he can manipulate 3-dimensional space with Cover Space and Group Theory, control the Energy Matrix to Fly, use the Theory of Relativity to create a gravity field, teleport by using quantum mechanics, etc.

My character basically causes mathematical concepts to come into effect in the real world.
Zeno's Paradox prevents objects from reaching him, the Banach Tarski Paradox allows himself to create independent copies of himself, he can manipulate 3-dimensional space with Cover Space and Group Theory, control the Energy Matrix to Fly, use the Theory of Relativity to create a gravity field, teleport by using quantum mechanics, etc.

This is very creative and cool. I'd love to see it in action. Go ahead and post a little about your character in the database thread.

-Former martial artist and freerunner who lost his/her vision but recieved cybernetic enhancements to his/her hearing, giving them a sort of “sight” through echolocation. Also able to pick up on normally inaudible frequencies, and is real good at eavesdropping. Maaaaybe enhanced in other remaining senses, like smell.

-Magic user, possibly connected to Zatara.

-A natural polyglot with heavy , basically genius level interpersonal intelligence. They can pretty accurately tell when someone is lying, fairly accurately predict someone’s next move or reaction, heavily empathize, etc.

-Former martial artist and freerunner who lost his/her vision but recieved cybernetic enhancements to his/her hearing, giving them a sort of “sight” through echolocation. Also able to pick up on normally inaudible frequencies, and is real good at eavesdropping. Maaaaybe enhanced in other remaining senses, like smell.

-Magic user, possibly connected to Zatara.

-A natural polyglot with heavy , basically genius level interpersonal intelligence. They can pretty accurately tell when someone is lying, predict someone’s next move or reaction, heavily emphasize, etc.
oh nice

Aahhhh, question. How much DC knowledge do we need for this? I’ve watched Teen Titans and Young Justice, a little of a few other animated series, maybe two live action movies, a few animated movies, and read a few comics. Is that gonna be cool or?

Aahhhh, question. How much DC knowledge do we need for this? I’ve watched Teen Titans and Young Justice, a little of a few other animated series, maybe two live action movies, a few animated movies, and read a few comics. Is that gonna be cool or?
I think you're good man.

I really like all of those. I'm leaning towards the polyglot because I think that character will balance out the otherwise physical combat heavy team that already has a Lantern and a Kryptonia, but honestly if you picked any of those I think this would be fun.

If you're familiar with the Young Justice Show and some of the animated movies I think that'll be just fine. I used War of the GL's as a springboard for my character because it made sense as a way of throwing a ring on another human without killing off a real GL, but I don't need a ton of pre-knowledge.

I don't have a pre-set age for the team. My character is a teenager because the younger teams tend to be teen-focused.

Polyglot makes sense for balance, I’ll go with that! He/she will be somewhere in the 14-17 range, can’t quite decide yet.

Hurm. Not terrible! A little on the short side. I guess I'm hoping for posts that paint a little more of a detailed picture? Also, The base is below a lake, under water, so I'm a little curious how Luke ran there?

You should be able to edit the post I believe? If you can't, I can delete that first post and you can try again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back