Idea Which would be better

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so a couple friends of mine and I want to start up an RP. We just don't know which one we should go for we have the idea for either and Avatar The Last Airbender RP or a mix between Sword Art online and //hack.sign or root whatever which one you want to go with.

So I'm posting here to see what you guys might think which one do you think would work out better or would be easier to work with?

And no this is not an interest check once we find out which one would be more popular than an interest check will be made once we get the details down

Last edited:
See I'm trying to think on how we might make and Avatar Rp like would it be with different people? Would Avatar have passed away leaving a child behind? I don't know how to really branch out in Avatar as much as I would with the SAO and //hack mix up

I get that, that’s probably one of the hardest things to figure out in an avatar roleplay. I’ve made I think like, two before. with the first one it was maybe a little more modern than korra, and I had this thing where the “avatar” in essence was split among six kids and idk it got confusing from there lol

..I forgot what the other avatar roleplay was about tho

and then everyone would be ignoring literally more than half of those like..

blood benders

blood benders everywhere

Haha well I can handle a lot of characters I think the most I've held at once in one rp was 20 I had a character for every character made by someone else pretty much so no one was left out.

See with SAO/HACK, I figured people could be the fairy kind, normal human kind, dark or light elf, animal/human kind it's called like the Lei Tribe or something

But with SAO/HACK We can have it the start of the game, you know first coming out and what not, then little glitches happen and they end up trapped. I also had a thought that maybe a few NPC's could start to feel human emotions, sort of like in 1/2 Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back