Which should i go with

TheCarolean

Gott Mit Uns
So i want to start an Rp, and i have two ideas. However, i don't want to do two at the same time. This leaves me with a bit of a problem since i can do both either one pretty well. So i decided to put this out to the community and let them decide which they may want to join. I am not going to lie, this is also a little bit of advertising for my RPs. So now into the two potential Roleplays.

1. A Nation in a New World: In 2021, an Anomaly brightened the night sky of the Western Hemisphere. All contact was lost with the United States of America and everyone in it. Within a week, it was discovered that the United States simply ceased to exist. It is unknown what has happened to the many Citizens and Tourists within the United States, but it is assumed that they will most likely not be seen again.

This RP would take place either in the United States and in the Other lands in the world that the U.S. was transported to. I intend it to be the world from some fandom. For example, the inspiration for this was a My Little Pony fanfic with a very similar premise. Now while it can be MLP, it does not have to be. It can any world that is not like our own. It can be any Genre, from anime (AOT, Naruto, Avatar, etc) to Fantasy (Skyrim, LOTOR, etc). The RP would be about the People in the United States adjusting to the loss of contact with all the other nations of Earth, being in a new world and having to now be fully self-sufficient. It would also be about the people of the new world reacting and adjusting to the arrival of the United States. 

2. Into the Abyss: This RP would take place on a Exploration ship meant to explore an area of deep space that a massive anomaly has formed in. The RP would begin when the ship leaves civilized space, and enters wild space. Wild space itself is very lawless, meaning that Pirates, Hostile Aliens and Warlords are all very common in it and present themselves as obstacles for the ship and its crew. Once (or if) the ship makes it past wild space, it will enter deep space, which will be relatively calm until the anomaly is reached. Once it is, the crew must escape what ever dangers may come from it and then deal with the after effects of the mission (which will be very major, it may even actually be more of the RP then the original journey since it will have an impact on a galactic scale.)

Damn theyre both awesome ideas, I'm stuck in a stalemate honestly, but what ever you choose I want in ^-^

@The Mechanist is right, they both sound promising. If I had to choose one, I'd go with the exploration ship only because I haven't seen a lot of sci-fi lately. I'm pretty sure there are some roleplays around here dedicated to it. 

@The Mechanist is right, they both sound promising. If I had to choose one, I'd go with the exploration ship only because I haven't seen a lot of sci-fi lately. I'm pretty sure there are some roleplays around here dedicated to it. 

I actually just joined a PM rp about space exploration, if you're interested I could get you in

So for the exploration ship, if I end up going with that one, I was thinking of naming it The Magellan, and having it look like this: images (3).jpg

What do you think?

i also like the second idea, it sounds quite interesting. science fiction seems fairly uncommon here, and i was in a roleplay with a somewhat similar premise that turned out brilliantly. both ideas have a lot of potential, though. go with whatever you're most passionate about, because that's what truly matters in my opinion. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back