Advice/Help Where would this fall in RP Cathegories?

Which Cathegory?

• Total voters

Lance Von Alden

Cute Wolf-risen Overlord
I have an idea on mind and I was wondering, if I did made it into the site, where would it fall? Fantasy, Dice or Nation Building?

The idea is a group of players who play as Gods in a new world, shaping it to their desires like a blank canvas and adding their own touches to the environment and maybe adding living beings. This is not so simple as playing SIM CITY, no, it will also involve how the god interacts with the other gods and the contructs and events happening on that world.

So is that Fantasy or Nation Building?
And if it had Dices to decide the outcomes, would it fall on Dice only?

I think it would fall in all three categories, so it would be up to you where to post it.
I personally would post it in fantasy, but I think it would fit the others as well.
(Also, category is spelled without an 'h' x3)

Genre is determined by setting on RPNation ( the descriptions of what each setting must contain are beneath the categories )

Fantasy Roleplays containing fantastic or whimsical settings that are not grounded in real life. You can expect roleplays with magic, mythical creatures and worlds entirely unlike our own in this category.

As your Roleplays will involve what seems to be a made up setting it will indeed fit under fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back