• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Where We All Went Wrong - CS

OOC
Here
Other
Here

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Post your character sheets for all your peeps here. Below is the REQUIRED information. You are free to add anything else to it that you want to. Coding is absolutely allowed, I personally am a fan of it, but no pressure to use it if you don’t like it/aren’t familiar with it. And while the roles shown in the original check are guidelines, they are very loose, and as long as they have some resemblance of the original character, I’m not going to be too picky. This is FCFS anyways lol.

In terms of historical accuracy-ness: I’m def not picky on this. If you wish to research into what country this is based off of, go for it! But we are distancing ourselves from history as much as possible here, and outside of the basic skeleton, anything else that looks to be “historically accurate/based on true events” is purely coincidental.

Full Name: (if royalty, feel free to put their full long surname. Whoever posts their CS first gets to make it up lol. Give ya a hint: the royalty this RP is inspired by usually have middle names consisting of two names. Males all have the same, females all have the same.)

Gender: (honestly, I’m going to be pretty open here. If you want to make a NB/trans character, go for it! Just let us know their biological sex here as well if it’s not male or female.)

Age: (age guidelines are the one thing I’d preferred to be followed. The spare is 17 at this point if it helps. But if you’re playing the king, queen, or lover, go wild as long as it like…makes sense.)

Role: (self-explanatory: what role are you playing here?)

Fate: (not required, but a weird bonus my friend is telling me to add: what happened to them in the end? Yes, they all died in the massacre, but how exactly? Or when? This may be useful for reference, but not a required question by any means.)

Faceclaim: (please use real-life FCs. I’ll be using Rohan Chand for mine as an FYI. They don’t have to be of Central/Southeast Asian descent, though it’s always a fun bonus when all of them look like they could be related! 18+ of course.)

Expy: (not required, but I always like to ask: are they intentionally based off of any member of any royal family; personality, appearance, backstory, anything?)

Appearance: (not required, but if there’s anything that looks different from their FC, put it here.)

Personality: (again, totally open to bending the guidelines here. I want detail though, 2-3 paragraphs is preferred.)

Backstory: (as much detail as you can here please! 4-5 paragraphs is preferred. Should be talking about their early childhood and teen years at the very least. You can be vague if you so choose and let the RPing decide it, though we still need some concrete details.)

Relatives: (go bonkers here. Seriously. You can also wait to fill out this section until after the majority of characters are posted. Please also post here about how your character’s relationships with their individual relatives are.)

Favorite ____: (not required, but always a fun little add-on)
- Food:
- Movie:
- Musical/Stage Play:
- Season:
- Place to Visit:
- Other Royal Family
(if royalty):

Heaven: (what’s Heaven like for them? Do they enjoy it? do they find it monotonous? Replace Hell with Heaven if playing the heir.)

Anything Else: (hopefully I didn’t forget anything, but if I did, please add it here. Or you can add whatever as well.)

nishan parchai

# the spare

# rohan chand

♡coded by uxie♡

serina ansari

# the lover

# lee sojung

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back