• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Where We All Went Wrong OOC

Other
Here

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For now, unless everyone interested all has Discord and is comfortable with using it, we’ll be using an RPN thread for OOC. Feel free to chuck any ideas you have for characters, FCs, aesthetics, weird backstory ideas as well!

i have nothing to share but my excitement for the premise so far ⭐

It’s loosely based off of a screenplay I wrote, which in turn is loosely based off of one royal massacre in particular. Though the photo used in the background is of the Amsterdam palace xD. I tweaked a few things, but I’ve always wondered about a satirical commentary about a bunch of royals contemplating their death. Especially since as long as it ends up with them all dead in a massacre committed by the heir, anything that happens in-between is entirely open.

will not be here long since it is 3am but totally excited for this :ghostuvu: also down for discord if that happens glad to meet everyone

I’ll make one when I get a chance most likely.

what is narabia inspired by? like what country, monarchy, time period, etc.

Nepal/the Shah dynasty in the early 2000s, with the RP being VERY loosely inspired by the Nepalese Royal Massacre of 2001.

should i research the nepalese monarchy or are the aesthetics going to be modified?

You can if you so choose, it’ll probably be a mix of 60% made up, 40% based off of real life. Not required by any means.

okay! i'm going to do some research for a better understanding :) thank you for answering my questions!

Hey y’all sorry shit happens, been meaning to get up the Discord lol

Dropping in for the RPN, may I get the discord too, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back