Advice/Help Where to put my post apocalyptic rp

WanderingScribe

I was curious on where to put my post apocalyptic rp, because while I dont wanna spoil to much of it, but the setting is in post apocalyptic western united states (Montana, Wyoming, Washington ect) 16 years after a doomsday event that caused the govt to collapse. It terms of what the world is like, its more like Walking Dead (but without the zombies) or Jericho, than say Mad Max, or Fallout. Anyway before I go on another tangent, any advice on where I should put it? I was thinking modern, but maybe futuristic?

Well according to RPN:

Futuristic-Roleplays containing settings with more advanced technology and societies than in real life. You can expect roleplays in this category to be associated with science fiction, space travel, cyberpunk, and extraterrestrials.

Realistic/Modern-Roleplays containing settings that are very similar to the real world. These settings still might have some minor fantasy or futuristic elements in them, but they are not the focal point of these roleplays. You can expect this category to be associated with games revolving around slice-of-life, historical fiction, detective dramas and superhero stories.

I would say it would go with futuristic based on what you have described.

Actually it would be Realistic because it is a version of the real world. Basically anything that happens on a version of Earth is Realistic

Modern. It's just sixteen years into the future.

It would indeed go into realistic because it's set in the 'real' world without elements of there being spaceships, space travel, or other tech things associated with futuristic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back