• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where The Rain is Red - 𝙾𝙾𝙲

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

OOC
╰──╮ ❇ ╭──╯

HI, if you have questions ask them here.

Ideas and help building the world are all welcome. I might not include them, I might draw inspiration from it or I'll include it whole. Depends I suppose.

I like pizza a lot, Little Caesars can't be beat for the price I think. I'm from the US and I am 22 years old! Nice to meet you!! My real life name is Conley, I want to name my daughter Nera or Zura if I ever have one.

Last edited:
What’s your plans?
We'll start by meeting the emperor, he'll tell us about the current Zozo crisis. Creatures of nightmares. He'll interrogate us to see why we came from the same place they did, the Crimson Forest. After that, interest in us will be rooted and all sorts of people will be wanting to talk to us: it'll be our role as characters to decide what we want to do, but I am going to steer us in the direction of becoming Zozo tamers. How long that will take is up to us. We'll get powers from taming them as one does. ~~ so on and so forth. Basically trying to get home, figure out how we got to this world and put an end to the Zozo.

Hi!!

So I have an idea for a stoner chick or a gangsta chiquita. Leaning towards the stoner tho cuz this RP seems more humourous than dark.

Hi!!

So I have an idea for a stoner chick or a gangsta chiquita. Leaning towards the stoner tho cuz this RP seems more humourous than dark.
Haha I do smoke but I didn't know Zozo was a stoner term 🤣

Oops. K nevermind then my bad lol I guess i was hoping this was going to be humourous. Like we gunna become evil pokemon trainers then silliness ensues.

Haha I do smoke but I didn't know Zozo was a stoner term 🤣
its actually 'zaza' but that's the vibe i caught. Thought we were in some kinda' red sky trip. Didnt know it was a serious fight vs a demon lol. I'mma just withdraw interest then.

Good luck with RP!!

its actually 'zaza' but that's the vibe i caught. Thought we were in some kinda' red sky trip. Didnt know it was a serious fight vs a demon lol. I'mma just withdraw interest then.

Good luck with RP!!
Thank you lol but if you wanted it to be a silly adventure, your character could definitely do a vibe like that. But regardless thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back