• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Where the Desert Meets the Sky - A Western-Themed RP Idea ~STILL OPEN~

ShakinMcBacon

ばかです
First, here's some things I like in a partner:

1: Be literate. The occasional typo and spelling mistake is fine (goodness knows I do it), but keep your writing nice to read.

2: Take an equal part in developing and carrying the plot as we go. Sure, sometimes you might not be feeling creative, and I understand wholly, but this is a story we're both writing, and it's no fun when it's only one person doing the work.

3: Sort of a vice versa of the previous point. When making a post, I try my best to give the other person something to go off of (unless the characters are each doing their own thing). If we both try and give each other something to respond to, however minour, it helps the longevity of the RP.

4: Last one I promise. Whenever you have a question or idea, don't be shy to share it with me in our OOC chat. I love to collaborate on building worlds, plots, characters, etc.

Note: I prefer playing males primarily.

In the Arizona frontier, there is a man named Father Mason. His honeyed words cascade over one's soul, and whenever he speaks women weep and men nod their heads in solemn agreement. Of course, being a charlatan has its difficulties. When the real Father Mason died along with his wife, only his children were there to watch, and in turn remember. Now older, they decide that the prospect of revenge is sweeter than the bible's teachings. The siblings will face Father Mason and his band of devout followers in a prolonged journey of sweat, blood, and steel.

Our characters will be siblings, and the main plot goal will be to kill (or if you want a pacifist character, some other method of revenge) Father Mason. He'll essentially be an extremely charismatic cult leader, and knows how to make himself hard to get. This is still very much a rough idea, so don't be afraid to shoot me your own ideas. I'm not going to be super strict on the geography of late 19th century Arizona, as I feel like making an interesting story is more important than ensuring each stone is properly placed, it's more of a general theme for the landscape.

Anyways, PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back